Chapter 4

AUTHOR'S POV

-That was wonderful Tae declares stretching his body at the same time.

Jungkook nods and kisses Tae hairs. Tae stands up and carries the now-empty bowl of popcorn, and head to the kitchen. Jungkook follows him and holds Taehyung by his waist. He kissed the back of his neck down to his collar bone. Taehyung bends his head exposing more his neck.

-Stay with me tonight... Stay home with me. Jungkook pleads while continuously eating his neck leaving now marks.

Taehyung moans and lets his hand to nuzzle Jungkook's hair.

-Please... Jungkook tried again knowing Taehyung can't resist his roque and deep voice.

Taehyung only moans louder as Jungkook's become rougher and his hand traces his stomach under his shirt.

-But...

Taehyung stop when Jungkook turn him so he can face him. He saw Jungkook smirk before he is not so forced in a passionate kiss with Jungkook leading.

Jungkook hands trace Tae's waist and stomach while deepening the kiss. Tae's left hand is in Jungkook shoulder and the other tightly grip in his hair.

They later on separate because of lack of air. The sexual tension between them can be seen by a blind person. Their stares are heavy and needy, their respiration is regular and soft for now at least.

Jungkook carries Tae and places him on the table, he spread his legs and went in between them. Taehyung put his hand behind him and tie his legs around Jungkook's waist.

-Your highness, I think the King will not be too pleased if you sleep outside again. Tae smirk.

Jungkook subtly caresses Taehyung's legs. Uhm? I have his full confidence now. He peak Tae's lips. Are you staying home with me? Or do you have to ask 'mummy'?

-Stop it, I am 21 years old now and–

-20 not yet 21. Kookie corrected

-And I am an adult I can do what I want. Tae pouts and whines.

-You're so cute I want to eat you.

Taehyung gets as red as a tomato and drag Jungkook on a passionate kiss. Jungkook grins in between the kiss and pulls Taehyung closer to him wanting to feel every inch of Taehyung on him. The magnetic attraction between them is so high that none wanted to separate from the other but they have to if they want to breathe again. Jungkook removed Tae shirts and throw it somewhere, he bends down to harasses Tae nibbles with his tongue in a delicious tortures.

Taehyung's wild moans and whine is the only melody being heard at the moment mixed with Jungkook's name be screamed but his moans slowly reduced when Jungkook stop tormenting his nibbles leaving them sensitive and in a dark shade of red.

-Tae, baby do you want me to continue? Jungkook subtly traces his right cheek trying hard to sound normal. If you don't want we can stop here, I don't mind. He continued though he is as hard as a truck.

-I–I want you in me Kookie...

Jungkook mumble cute before devouring Tae's lips, he let Taehyung removing his T-shirt and glances at his hand moving on his well-muscled chest ending where his name is tattoo is drawn Jungkook chest. A well-handwritten Taehyung is permanently tattooed on Jungkook's left chest on the exact position of his heart another hidden secret only the two of them know. Some say it is creepy others cute I say it is romantic.

With his left hand, Jungkook pulls Taehyung chin so he can face him. They stare at each other which eventually leads to another passionate but sweeter kiss. Taehyung untied his leg letting Jungkook slowly removed his pant, when done Tae pulls him to kiss his neck while Jungkook firmly grips his butts.

Jungkook moans feeling Tae sucking his neck.

-Bae...

-Hum? Tae simply responds still eating neck though this time he change the position.

-I don't know if it is the tension of the aura but when we get sexual I always sent this really sweat and alluring smell though it is faintly.

At the sudden confession, Tae's eyes turn blue for a few seconds and regain its brown after

*

Rrrriiinnggg!!!! Rrrriiinnggg!!!!!

Jugkook voices his irritation by a loud groans. Before stopping the alarm

-Fuck my life, Fuck morning lessons.

-Y-Your pr-prob-blem. Tae tries to mock at him with his CD scratch voice due to some rough night because his lessons start at 12 today.

Jungkook laugh at him and kiss his head

-Lmao Taebear I'm sorry, I- hah hah hah

Taehyung buries his face on the pillow after whispered an audible I hate you, but he is turned back to face Jungkook. Jungkook didn't give him the time to react that he is already attacked by tickles. Tae bust in laughter trying to stop Jk attacks.

-Y-your going to be L-late.

-Don't care.

*

Taehyung's POV

After Kookie departure I slept again for a whole 2hours. I was nearly 11 am when I woke up, I am on my way to my parent's house not before closing the door of our house. It is a pretty modern house a little bit far from the central town, Kookie bought it with is pocket money some months ago, yeah we don't have the same pocket money.

I am in the taxi when I received a call from Jimin.

" I miss Yoongi's dick

-Stop too much information

-He is so busy now he barely acknowledged me

-Try to talk to him and make him understand your problem.

-Hmm ok, you right I will just strip in front of him tonight. Your the best!!!"

I wanted to say it is not what I mean but the call ended already. Jiminie is so extra sometimes. My notification tone ring when I look at it is a message from Jimin.

"I will give you feedback ;-)"

"I don't wish for your feedback!!!"

"Your loss :-P"

I roll my eyes at his last response.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry they are a little bit shorter than the usual but the next chapter will be longer

Sorry for the late update.

Votes and comments are greatly appreciated 🙏🏾