Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

When I get to school, I immediately look for Tae but he is nowhere to be found. sigh. When I finished explaining the assignment to him, he said that he had things to do before going to sleep. I hope he hasn't slept too late, he's in a bad mood when he's not sleeping well.

-Why are you smiling in the middle of the parking lot like a psycho? Hosoek also says in a teasing tone coming out of his car too.

-Nothing Hyung. Let's meet others.

No one in my group knows that I and Tae are dating except my best friend Jin Hyung and it's better like that. I don't want to cause him any problems. I love him but I am always afraid of what will happen between us when I'll find my mate. I don't want her to be sad because I love someone else. sigh. I shouldn't be thinking about it right now.

We arrived at the lockers where the others were already waiting for us.

-Jk, I saw on the net that you were on a date. Hoseok says rolling his eyebrows

-Oh! Why didn't you tell us that things between you and Lisanna are becoming serious? Namjoon teases me too.

Lisanna is the daughter of a governor in France. She is blonde, blue eyes, and a top model. Her parents and mine are friends.

-You shouldn't believe everything you see on the net hyungs. I'm on the defensive.

They all made fun of me.

-Chill man. Jin tells me. We're just joking... Jin Hyung tried

-Jungkookie! Mon amour !! How are you? I missed you. Lisanna screams for everyone to hear.

- Please stop. She's annoying.

I told her so many times that I don't share her feelings but here we are. She said that since our parents are friends, we will get married, which is very stupid. I don't know in which book she imagines we are.

- You are always cold with me. She's pouting now.

I saw Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo come towards us.

- Hey Joonie! Jisoo greeted and Namjoon kissed her.

Jennie went to Hoseok. I still wonder how they got together. Maybe it's because they're both excited babies.

- Hello everyone. Jen greeted from which everyone responds.

They had a joyful discussion from which I rarely participated. I'm still looking for Tae. We are not on the same course and level. It is difficult to meet him on campus.

-Jk you're looking for someone it's too obvious, calm down. I spoke to him earlier, he is with Jimin in a class to help him with his homework. Murmured Jin and I nodded.

We have different lessons or courses and are in different grades or levels. I'm with Lisa and Lisanna in level 2. Tae is in level 3.

*

-You took your time Kookie.

-Sorry. I hold his waist and kiss him passionately.

We separate and we watch. I brush his hair with my right hand and continue my trail to his jaw. I bite my lower lip. God, he is so beautiful.

- Tae?

-Yes.

-Meet at our home after school. Say you're at Jimin's house.

- Okay.

We kissed again.

*

I sit on the floor with Tae between my legs and his back pressed against my chest. I love these moments when it's just me and him, it makes me forget everything.

- What do you think of Kookie?

-You. And he blushes. I thinking about how my life is better with you by my side. He smiles Are you hungry? I'm sorry, we can't go somewhere and have to keep our relationship a secret.

-Don't worry, I know some secrets shouldn't be revealed.

Why do I feel like he's hiding something?

-Is everything alright?

-Here. He removed three packages of chips from his bag. He is supposed to be four but Jiminie is a bitch. He gives me one and takes the rest. How was your weekend?

-Arg! Exhausting. Dad puts a lot of pressure on me and I'm tired.

-Poor Kookie ... But fight! He is just uh. worried?

-He must relax. I will be crowned at 25 but I am 19 so the time is still there.

-I think it's so, you must know all your allies and enemies. The economy of the country, the problems, and so on as well as all the administrative tasks. So it's short.

-Hum. I have been learning them since I was 10 years old.

-Can I have your phone?

I give it to him and him thanks me. One day, I ask him why he likes playing games on my phone bubble witch 3 to be exact. He said it makes him happy. He is weird. My weird like bear.

-How was yours?

-I spend the weekend doing homework and practicing designs and stuff. Oh, I have two other clients who want me to make designs for them for their businesses.

-I'm proud of you. I kiss his head.

-Thank you. He says smiling. We have to go, we still have lectures.

We got up and went in different directions.

*

At my last lecture of the day, I peeked out the window and saw Tae's class come out of the building. Their teacher told them some shit and they disperse. Jimin was with Tae and another guy I don't know. Well, Tae can have friends, but this one is particularly touching. Holding Tae's shoulders, playing with her hair, approaching his face when he wants to speak to him. Does he have to be so close to speaking to him? Well, Tae is beautiful who will not be attracted to him.

I shouldn't be too irritated. I should put myself in the situation of Tae, it's a beta, we will not have an end like at Disney World. I should let him go, it's more rational but I'm too selfish for that. I want it for myself and only for myself.

Should I mark him? Well, it will be a temporary mark since we are not mates but I can still replace it when it fades. No Jungkook, you are too selfish for his good.

I saw Heejin timidly going towards them. She is younger than me but she is at Tae level because she is a genius. Her father is my father's right hand. I know her from birth and I know she has a crush on me. She's a beautiful omega tho, but I can't see her as anything but a sister.

-My prince, please focus. The Korean history teacher warns me.

Everyone calls me prince or highness except my friends. I asked them not to.

-My apologies.

He smiles and continues. I heard whispers like "he's polite", "he's a true alpha but always humble", "Korea is in good hands". If only they knew how I was before I met Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Votes and comments are greatly appreciated.