Chapter 21

Teahyung's POV

A month has passed since Kookie birthday, I just write the final exam and we are waiting for the results.

During this time I and Kookie barely see each other. He is stuck with his duties and I'm busy with my lessons with the queen.

I miss the old times where it was just the two of us.

I miss him. I am in his room alone looking at the window. I move here a week ago. My mom was crying every time the whole week and Jimin-shi gave me a box full of condoms "Don't be pregnant now". He said.

Knock knock

-Yes? I asked turning at the door.

-Hey... It's me. Kiara noona says from the door frame. Can I enter?

-Yes of course.

She enters and sits at the extreme of the bed and smiles at me.

-How are you doing?

-I'm doing good.

-Great... You know the first time I came here I feel so odd like it was not my place. She confesses looking at me. Lia was there for me, indeed, JinOh was there too but he can not understand the struggles omega encounters.

I nod all that is stressful for me, I was picked up and thrown into a world I had no information. I'm scared of falling but I don't want to disturb Kookie by telling him about my worries, he has so many things to do.

-I want to be there for you and I know you are scared of all these and I know it is good to talk about your worries to someone who can understand you. I can understand you because we are omegas but I can't fully understand because I'm not a male omega, I can just guess.

-I appreciate that and I'm indeed frightened.

-Just know that I and Lia are they for you.

-Thank you very much noona.

She hugs me and whipped my tears.

-I did not say that to make you cry, baby... If you cry I will too. We giggle together. But I know a friend who can understand you better. She smiles.

-Who?!

-Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat, is the husband of Mew Suppasit Jongchdveevat. Do you know them?

-Mew suppasit the alpha of the most powerful pack in Thailand?

-Yes, his husband is one of my friends, he is a male omega like you, and just like you, he came from a small family. I talk to him about you and he said he will be glad to meet you.

-Really...?

-Yeah, I thought it will be good for you to have an example or something like that, but you are not...

-Thank you very much! I exclaimed and jump to hug her. Thank you very much noona.

-It is a pleasure... Uhh, I booked the meeting for Tuesday next week since he is coming to Korea for his business are you okay with that?

-I don't have a problem, thank you noona.

It has been 2 hours since Kiara noona left to bathe Eunice and Hyujin Lia is not here. yet my smile has not flinch once.

I'm going to meet someone like me, I am so enthusiastic.

*

Late at night, I felt a pressure in the bed. I was Jungkookie.

-Kookie?

-Sorry bae I wake you up.

-No, no it is alright. I move towards him and place my head on his chest while he exploits my hair.

-Are you overworked?

-Not kind.

-It will be alright soon, I promise.

-It's quite funny that now that everyone knows about us we spend less time together than before. I caressed his chest and hear his peaceful heartbeat.

Kookie chuckles and kisses my hair.

-Let's go on a date tomorrow.

-Really?

-Yes. I kiss him and hug him tightly.

We sleep in each other arms. I love how I fit perfectly in his embrace.

*

Jungkook's POV.

I wake up early because I have a thing to do and I want to finish it before our date.

I glance at my snoozing mate and brush his cheek with my thumb.

-Why are you sweating?

There are droplets of sweat on his forehead. I bury my nose at his scent gland.

He smells so fucking good, I can't wait to when his suppressant will stop reducing his odor.

I take a bath and left a note before exiting the room.

" I'm coming, get ready for me at 12"

-Good morning sir. A maid greet. You want to take your breakfast now?

-Good morning and yes.

After eating, I left and head to the training room where hours of training are waiting for me and my guards.

-I hope everyone is here. In one line everyone we going to start.

We began with a series of strengthening and cardio exercises. Then I divide them into groups to ease the training.

I observed how they fight and give my opinion on what they have to change. Then it was all of them against me.

Hours of training later we get interrupted by a smell.

-What the fuck is this smell. One guard let out looking everywhere

-True it so freaking good.

I smell around and recognize it almost immediately. Wait that Taehyung's smell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My bl fan ass is saying hi.

Don't forget to vote and comment.