Chapter 22

Authors's POV

When Tae wakes up and discovers that Jk bedside is empty, he thought Kookie forgets about their date. But the sad sentiment he felt disappeared when he saw the note Kookie left.

"I'm coming, get ready for me at 12♡"

Taebear's heart flustered, he keeps reading the note and thinks of how cute Kookie is.

He looks at the clock to ensure that he has plenty of time to get ready.

8:03 AM, there is still time. He heads to the washroom and gaze at himself in the mirror.

-I look sick and feel hot. He says judging himself.

TaeTae decides that a cold shower will be best. There is no way he is going to miss his date just because of a little fever.

Even after the cold shower, Taehyung's temperature didn't cool down. It has instead risen a bit.

Taehyung brush that off and rather prefer to focus on what outfit to wear for his date and ignore the red light.

-Your highness, breakfast is ready and everybody is waiting for you. A maid informs from behind the door.

-Sorry, I am coming.

"Highness/future luna/future queen" new honorifics Taehyungie is still trying to get familiar with.

Tae agrees on choosing his outfit after breakfast. So, he just fit himself on one Jk's shirt and one of his shorts.

He arrives at the dining table, salutes everyone and he settles next to Hyujin.

The ambiance is goofy and everybody is discussing here and there with head theme Cheong upcoming album.

Everyone (except Jk and the king are not here) are congratulating her. Her album has already surpassed 1 million pre-order. She worked hard for it and it is paying.

After the meals, they separate themselves, and our bear races to his room to get ready for the date.

But before his feet step on the first stairs, his feet start to shiver and he feels like an outburst of heat in his entire body.

-Taehyung!!! The queen shouts before running to catch Taehyung before he fall. You are hot, baby. She place her palms on Tae's forehead. And that smell, Oh my crown Tae your in heat!

-Ah... Taehyung tries to speak but his body temperature keeps rising. He tighten his grip on the queen arms.

-Is it normal that I can smell his scent. Cheng interrogates perplexed because normally betas can not smell omega in heat.

-Mom, I think you should bring him to his room before his scent spread wider. You know, half of the staff are male alphas, and if what Cheong is saying is true, even betas are dangerous. Lia proposed coming to help in carrying Taehyung.

-You are right. They transport a shivering Taehyung to his room.

What they didn't know is that Tae smell has already engulfed the whole palace.

They arrive in Taehyung's room and place him subtly on his bed.

-Kookie... Ahh. I... I need... Kookie...

-Lia sweetie, please go and bring his mate ass here.

Lia nods and runs to the training room.

-What the hell is that?! The King appears opening the doors. The whole place is emerged by this smell and the personnel are getting aroused even betas.

-Taehyung is in heat, I can not explain why is it that intense. The queen explained

Meanwhile, Taehyung tight his grip on the bedsheet moaning Kookie names begging him to come.

-Have you call Jungkook?

-Of course. I think you should go and try to stabilize those aroused boys who cannot control themselves.

The King nods and exist while the queen tries to undress Taehyung. She leaves him soon after this and leaves the rest to her son.

Taehyung cover himself with the bedsheets patting and sweating. Soft moans escape his mouth as he is getting harder.

-Kookie... Alpha...

Taehyung is in pain merge with pleasure.  He try to masturbate himself to ease the pain but nothing.

He enters two fingers in his already wet hole and stroke his length at the same time. Luckily it is reducing the pain.

He penetrates his hole with a back and fro movement. Slowly and regularly he increases his pace when he feels like coming.

-Alpha... Ahh. Taehyung let a loud moan as he comes.

But that is not enough, no, he is in desperate need of a dick. Not just anyone dick but his alpha one.

The door break opened revealing a sweaty Jungkook with bloody red eyes.

-Alpha... Taehyung whines getting in four

-Your scent Is everywhere in the palace. The alpha grounds him

-I'm... So-sorry al-alpha...

The alpha walks in a predatory manner and climbs on the bed in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung throws himself to the alpha and embraces his neck. He strokes himself on his mate.

-Alpha... I... I need you... Taetae implore

-You look like a slut in heat. The alpha confess cupping Taehyung face. But you are mine. He kisses Tae's plumbs lips and bit them.

-Arg...

-You want me? The alpha asks kissing his mate neck and sniffing his omega smell.

-Yes... Taehyung nods pressing himself on the alpha.

The alpha smirk and pull taehyung's hair making our bear to whine.

-If you want me that much. The alpha shoves Taehyung away from him and stand straight up on the ground. Start by sucking me.

Taehyung's heartbeat increases and he gets more and more arose. He timidly leaves the bed and kneels right in front of his alpha.

He unties the alpha's jogging lace and pull his jogging down together with his underwear.

Jungkook's manhood is proudly erect and hard rock in front of Taehyung's face.

-Don't be shy baby, it is not the first time you see nor sucking it. Is it? The alpha teases again patting Taehyungie's hairs.

Taehyung gulps and opens his mouth to take the alpha imposing length.

-Do you like me? The alpha questions stopping Taehyung in his track.

-You... You are Kookie's wolf and thus... A part of Kookie... And I love... Every part of Kookie...

The alpha smiles satisfied with the answer.

-Then, take me. The alpha exclaim and Taehyung engulf his mate dick starting from his tip.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I hope you like it, I'm not good at writing bed scenes like you must have already noticed but I'm trying my best to upgrade.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, they are greatly appreciated.