Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

What is taking him so much time? I was going to look for him but I saw him coming downstairs. Looking a bit strange.

-Is everything alright?

I asked but he didn't answer. I began to think he did not hear so I tried again but he silently sits on the couch next to me and kiss my forehead.

-Sorry for the delay, let's eat. He says and smiles at me.

I frown but nods deciding to shove it. We ate and appreciated Legacy. Enjoying our afternoon together like a normal couple. We are good like that why changing it.

I cuddle on him and he embraces my waist pulling me closer to him.

-I love you Tae.

I turned to face him and kiss him

-I love you too.

*

After our weekend we headed back home on Sunday night. I didn't see him for two consecutive weeks and it is the third week Thursday afternoon, but we text each other and communicate through the phone.

He told me he is busy and that he can't come to see me and he excuses himself. Isn't he cute? Uwwu. I have the cutest boyfriend of the whole universe.

Am I whipped for him? Yeah

I'm right now with Jimin in the cafeteria. We are eating and debating on which style is better on graphical drawings.

-My way of drawing is better than your own. Jimin proclaimed

-My poor friend where have you seen a mochi drawing?

-I hate you Taehyung.

-Jimin-ah my soulmate you can not hate me.

He pouts and I laugh looking at his pissed attitude, my eyes deviate involuntary on Yoongi and I notice that he is intensely looking at Jimin. My eyes then move back and fro from  my friend to his "daddy"

-Jiminie is there something wrong going on between you and Yoongi?

He looked at me and shake his head but I know he is lying.

-Jiminie what is it?

He stares the floor like as if it the most valuable thing.

-I'm giving him a cold shoulder?

-Why did he do something wrong? I am doing to beat his ass. He held my hand before I can entirely get up.

-He cheated on me. He finally looks at me with a fragile smile.

-How? You sure? He looked so in love I never imagined that from him.

-You remember the last time I text you I missed his D? I nod and he proceeded that day I when to his studio and I saw him kissing that boy. That ugly-ass boy look 17! Can you imagine? It is a fucking Pedophilia.

-Maybe he is one of his fans and he is the one that kissed him not Yoongi.

-Yeah, the boy kissed him but he didn't push him!

-Maybe–

-Oh my God! On which side are you?! You are defending him! He gets mad and leaves the cafeteria.

I stood up and follow him not without glaring at Yoongi who seems wary. I finally catch him in the hallway. Damn he walk fast!

-Jiminie I'm on your side. I don't want you to be hurt.