Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

When I woke up it was late at night. My parents were with the royal family including, the Twins, their wives, their children, and Cheong.

They were talking about what it implies for me to be the next queen. Hearing them got me scare. What if I am not good enough or I cause the fall of the kingdom?

They secured me that I will be great and all I need to do is my best.

I could not stop myself from thinking about what my mom said earlier. She is so strong, I don't know if I would have been that strong.

I have more admiration for her that I had before.

For dinner, we ate at some fancy restaurant there in Thailand.

We woke up early in the morning to take the jet back to Korea. It was Jungkook birthday. I can believe my baby is twenty.

Well, not officially twenty. Let me explain every birthday party for royals are organized one day before the actual date so a down count is made with the kingdom to celebrate the official date and the citizens will feast the day before till midnight with family and in the morning the person having the birthday can celebrate with his family privately.

So Kookie is not yet twenty but his birthday with the kingdom will be celebrating today in a few hours.

The Palace was upside down everybody was busy doing something.

The king and his right hand are reviewing the list of guests. They are one thousand plus they're invited.

The queen and her assistant are finalizing the last decorations of the party room. The room where the party is going to occur is in a very large and big two-stage room.

Lia and Kiara are busy with the preparation of the buffet.

The Twins are busy with the security of the whole Palace, such an event with many high personalities gathered in one room. It is a big opportunity for charlatans.

Hyujin and Eunice are drawing.

Me? I am learning what I need to know for the birthday. That includes; what spoon to use, who to talk to, and other small details that make a big difference.

Soon after our arrival, a professor was waiting for me. He was called by the queen so he can teach me "How to behave in a ball"

I hate that guy.

Oh and Cheong is in charge of finding the outfits for the whole family including me.

My parents stay in Thailand to finish their trip.

*

The party started a few minutes ago. People were already arriving, they are greeted by the king and queen.

I'm a room with Jimin, he is helping me dress up.

-Jiminie I'm not sure if this outfit fits.

-Just get out and let me see.

I take a deep breath and get out of the washroom.

Jimin looks at me and remain speechless.

-I told you it does not suit me...

-What?! No! You are beautiful inside. She really knows how to pick.

-You sure?

-Baby you are gorgeous. Jungkook should keep an eye or two on you.

I blush vigorously. I hope he will like it. it is a jumpsuit with a long end behind, the top of the jumpsuit is in lace. the pants hug my omega curves. I feel pretty.