Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV

I am sitting on the couch eating my chocolate ice cream watching Sponge Bob. Patrick is so stupid how can someone be that stupid it pissed me off.

I'm waiting for Kookie. We agreed to pass the weekend together before we can merely each other. His 20th birthday is in one month and a few weeks from now. You can imagine how the royal family is pressured, such an occasion like the 20th birthday of one royal family member a Ball is organized and transmitted on TV. Many high personalities (like Duchess, politicians, and other royal persons from other countries, etc) from across the globe are invited. Many come with the expectation that one of their daughters can be his mate. Dream on it. Not just the high authorities are excited but the whole kingdom too.

I am waiting for Kookie at 3 pm but it is 3:45 pm already, what is he doing? I'm bored and decided to make food to pass the time. Kimchi. Kookie loves my cuisine, I'm not flattering myself but I cook deliciously fine.

I was bathing each cabbage half in the saltwater one at a time. Using the other half cup of salt, I generously sprinkle salt over the thick white part of each leaf to ensure that the white part is evenly salt when I received a video call from Jk.

"Hello Kookie, you are all sweaty.

-Sweaty but HOT. Jk says as he brushed his hair with his free hand.

-No comments. You're coming soon?

-This is what I have to notify you. I will be late like 2hrs or more, the training with dad is taking a longer time, we are doing a Lil break and there is also stuff I have to do with him.

-Oh. I place the phone on the counter and use a tomato sauce can to support it. I don't want to show how sad I am but it is difficult. I continue to concentrate on my Kimchi and still offer an ear to Kookie.

-Babe, please don't make that look. I'm really apologetic, as soon as I'm free I will come back to you.

-Ok, I understand you have responsibilities I just miss you. We have barely seen each other during these few days

-I miss you too. What are you doing? Jk cutely tries to change the topic.

-Kimchi.

-I love your kimchi. I love how enthusiastic are his eyes.

-I know.

"Son, what are you doing? Break is finished." Jk turn to his dad " Noth-"

-Oh! Hello, I have seen you. Haven't I?

- Yes, my king, I was with your son and other friends at the Palace when he got sick. Gosh, I am uncomfortable. Talking to the King. hat if he heard some of our conversation? I peep at Kookie for help and he makes a consoling smile, my tension immediately reduced.

-Teahyung right? I nod and he continues. I can never forget such an unforgettable face. I am blushing mess, wow did the king just compliment me?

-Dad, I am not sure mom will be pleased with you flirting with someone else. Kookie says rolling his eyes not trying to hide his displeasure.

-What? No! I just wanted to know the person who is distracting you during practice, because you are not easily distracted especially during practice. But I left, just rush. I want to kick your as. I was a pleasure Taehyung

-Mine too, your majesty.

-You're seriously flustered? And remove that smile from your face. Jalouse Kookie is here