Chapter 3.2

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook for like 15 minutes already and the fact that he comes 10 minutes late the original time. He was going to curse Jungkook when a flashy car parked in front of him.

Jungkook actually disguises himself not because plump/Taenul ordered him to instead because he doesn't want to deal with paparazzi too.

-Enter plump.

-Why are you calling me plump? Tae asked while entering in Jungkook's car.

-Where do you want to go? He asked ignoring Tae's whines.

-Somewhere where we can eat!

- Look like you are excited about our date. Jungkook mocked and Tae blushed.

*

They went to a small coffee shop where there is very little people. Tae great the workers and direct himself to a table where he sits with Jungkook following behind.

Jungkook scan the place and grimace.

-This place is so pathetic there are few persons. Let us change. He complains scared of the quality of the food.

At the same time, a server reaches them to give the menu and water. Tae thanks her and she went.

-That was not nice! Jungkook rolls his eyes not caring about Tae opinions. You are so bratty, this coffee shop serves the best coffee ever made in Korea. There are few people because it is not yet known but the staff are well polite and professional.

-The best coffee you say? Command for me then. If I like it I will tweet how great it is and it will be full if person.

-What if you don't like it? Tae asked skeptically.

-It will have to close then. Jungkook simply responds as a matter of fact statement.

-You can not–

The server come cutting him to take their orders. Taehyung look at the menu to chose something for the Jungkook and hand it to her after.

-For me the Usual but for my friend a banana milk.

She nodded and left.

-Banana milk?

-Don't worry their ways of doing them is unique. You will love it.

After a few minutes in complete silence they were served. Tae enjoys his cappuccino with a close look at Jungkook. He really wants to help the owner, she is like a granny to him and he knows if jungkook tweet that he like their coffee shop people will full this place in a matter of seconds.

He smiles when Jungkook finished his banana milk.

-So?

-Not bad. Jungkook boldly respond while taking his cup to his mouth apparently forgetting he finished it.

Tae give him a boxing smile and request for another.

And it's in a calm atmosphere that they learn to about each other. Tae learns that Jungkook is not just a brat but also a funny, intelligent, and kind person, he wishes to see this part of him more.

Jungkook learns to accept the fact that Taehyung is not that null but a caring, weird and cute person. He even considers the option of not just fucking him but taking him as a friend.

After 10 banana milk, 1 cappuccino, 2 smoothies, cakes, donuts, and a lot of conversations they finally left the shop at 7 pm. The closing time tho.

*

Weeks have passed and the two become quickly true friends. They feel happy and at ease with each other without knowing why.

Taehyung now knows Jungkook's addictions something his friends don't know and he tries to talk to him but Jungkook as stubborn as a true alpha can be, he remains obstinate with his bad habits. This is why they are not talking to each other for a while now.

*

Taehyung is at Jin's house with all his friends he meet at the Uni. He got there in scholarship but they are kind to him.

Jin actually invites Jungkook but he refused by saying he has things to do. Tae sigh at the thought of it.

-Taehyungie, why are you so stressed about him? Jimin asked while approaching him. Are you already falling for him?

-Ha.ha.ha. Tae sarcastically laughed.  I'm just worry about him.

-Can I know why? Over Taehyung's silence he continued. If you are this worry then talk to him make him understand that you care for him.

Taehyung nods and was going out at the balcony to call Jungkook but was stopped by Jimin's words.

-Tae I consider you as my BFF and I care for you but I have to tell you he is an alpha and you a beta don't forget that.

Taehyung nods but continued his track he knows he should not fall for him but doesn't know why Jungkook affect him so much. It is too late he is already deep inside.

*

-Hello Tae, why are you calling me? Is Jin hyung little party boring?

-Where are you Kookie?

-In my room.

-You sure?

He heard Jungkook sighing before the audio call turns to video call and he can confirm Jungkook is really in his room.

-Are you happy now? I am not in a bad state nor somewhere else. Dad caught me before.

-I am concern about you. Tae says in a small voice. I don't want something bad to happen to you-

-Calm down. I know what I do, okay? It will not kill me. He chuckled and Taehyung lost it.

-All you are doing is fucking laughing!!! Why can't you take it seriously??!!! I'm here carrying for you and you don't care. Those things will destroy you... A-and leaves you miserable, sad, and depressed after sometimes. The more you consume it the more you will want it. Why don't you think? I don't want to see your dead body Kookie. Tae shouted becoming a crying mess.

-I can take care of myself perfectly well!. Do like others and don't care!!!

-Have you thought about your parents? Brothers? Sister? Friends? Or me?

-What about you?

- I don't want to hear that you die because of those things or something happened at one of those nasty clubs and you were merged inside. I-I will not survive i-it will destroy me.

-Tae please don't cry.

-Jungkook I love you and I don't want to lose you. I love you.

Jungkook ends the call leaving Taehyung a crying mess on Jin balcony and Jimin peeping him with sadness in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Votes and likes are greatly appreciated  🙏