Chapter 13

Author's POV

- Oh, yeah I have heard of them but I have never seen them. Jungkook stated nonchalantly.

-They exist tho only five in the whole world.

-But isn't it better for you to make this video with a male omega? I mean you are going to talk about how male omega feels without you yourself being a male omega?

-Oh true. What should I do?

-Play with dad connection.

-Good idea, you can be useful sometimes. Jk hits her head and she pouts. Now go take a bath you stink. She make the remark earning another hit from her brother.

What a lovely family.

*

Kookie arrived in the guest room where the detective has been waiting for more than a century.

-Sorry for the wait. Kookie announced.

Jungkook take a sit in front of him on another chair as the man bow down at him and sit back.

-No, your highness. It is fine. The man responds from which Jungkook just "hmm."

-Did you find something?

-Oh, yes. He hand to Jungkook a folder. Everything seems alright ex–.

They got interrupted by tiny footsteps running towards them mix with giggles and Jungkook's name being called.

-Uncle Kookie!!!!!

-Uncle Kookie! Uncle Kookie! Uncle Kookie.

Two small species jump on Jungkook's laps and shake him.

-Hyujin, Eunice please stay calm we have a guest. Jungkook scold them pointing at the man in front.

-Sorry!!! They both say.

-You were calling my name, but now I'm occupied.

-But it is only to show you this. Eunice pouts as she takes out a paper from her bag. I drew you. She stated all proud of herself.

Jungkook takes the paper and discover the diagram of what he can guess is a cookie with two muscular arms.

It takes force and strength of him not to laugh at it.

-W-What is it? Jungkook asks on the verge of crying.

-You. What you don't like it?

-No no, it's wow.  Jungkook calmed her finally gain his composure. It is beautiful. Thank you.

-I am the one who wrote what it is saying. Hyujin says pointing at the little box next "cookie".

It is written " Hello, I am Cookie"

-It is cute and well written. Jungkook shuffle Hyujin hair while praising him.

-Dad said it is ugly and laughed. Eunice announced all sad.

-He is just jealous that you drew me but not him.

-Oh but I drew him too.  He said looking further inside her back. But when he saw that, he and mom can't stop laughing.

She hand to Jungkook the drawing. It took seconds for him to see but miles seconds for him to laugh.

-Hahahahahahahaha. God, what is it?  Hahahahahah.

-You are laughing!!!!!

-No, I am not. Jungkook glare at it again and burst. Hahaha it that Hyung? Oh man hahaha, it can't. Eunice, I am sorry but– haha haha.

-Are you laughing because it is ugly?

-No, it is not u-ugly hahaha. Is just... Well, a masterpiece? Yes, it is a masterpiece.

-But that man is also laughing. She said pointing out Jungkook's detective.

-That is because your drawing brings joy. Jungkook compliments finally finding a good adjective to that.

-Joy?

-Yes ah uh... This is why your parent laughed.

-But when dad saw it he fell off his chair. Was he happy too? Hyujin ask.

-Lee-Oh fell? Hahaha. Yes yes, that is why he fell.

-Yeaaahhh Hyujin and Eunice exclaimed together.

-Miaka lets give joy to Cheong! Hyujin asks Eunice innocently and she accepts.

They are formally forbidden to call Cheong aunty by her, herself.

They abandoned Jungkook and run upstairs to search for their next victim.

Jungkook and the detective takes a few minutes for them to recover. Kookie then clear his groat.

-Sorry for the interruption.

-No, it is really pleasing to see that the royal is not like the rumors want us to believe.

Jungkook just nods not wanting to disturb himself with whatever people are gossip about them.

If he had to ask about all the rumors on the royal family he is not going to make it alive.

-You were say–

-AAAAaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Jungkook got cut by a loud scream which can easily be recognized as Cheong's voice.

Two guards are rushing upstairs to rescue the princess for a possible danger.

Unaware that the drawing is the real danger she is facing.

-Like I said. You said there is something odd?

-Yes, his second gender is not written.

Jungkook open the folder and see documents inside

-In the first document, they indicated that he is a beta. That is the one he uses for registration.

Jungkook inspects it and sees that everything is in order.

-It is fake.

Jungkook eyes widen. Fake? what? How? Most importantly, why?

-The second document it the copy of the original. As you can see his second gender is not indicated and the name of the hospital where he is born it not there either, unless the fake one.

Jungkook stares at the two document eye flying from one paper to the other. Trying to assimilate all that.

-I make an investigation on that hospital but what I found was more choking. He declares earning Jk's full attention. The hospital has closed two years before his birth. I interviewed the ex-employees and they confessed that the hospital was close because of insufficient income and the head doctor was doing illegal business like accepting to do an abortion on minors.

That is why they wrote this hospital it make a perfect cover.

They were a few minutes of silence. Jungkook trying to assimilate all that and the detectives taking a break for over speaking.

-After further research, I discovered that his dad is monthly buying drugs for his son but impossible for me to know what. Sorry your Highness.

-Thank you for your service.

-You are welcome.

They get up from their seats and bows down at each other. Jungkook accompany him to the door and watched as he exit before closing the door.

Jungkook walks to his bedroom and lay on his bed eye close. He places his right hand on his eyes and sight.

-What are you, baby?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it.