Chapter 24

Author's POV

The next day Taehyung was still asleep but in his sleep, he feels like someone is playing with his hair and kissing him.

Taehyung blink several times and wake up to meet Jungkook eye to eye.

-Good morning baby. Jungkook greets and kisses him lightly on his cheek.

-Good morning Kookie. Tae greets back with a hustle voice.

-Let me bathe you and after we will eat breakfast that I cooked for you.

Teahyung cheek take pale red color and hide his head with blanket

-I can wash myself... Tae speaks from under the blanket.

-No baby, I want to... Kookie says removing the blanket and whisper to Tae ear. Plus you are certainly full of me right now it's my responsibility to remove it.

Taehyung blushes more and Jungkook carries Taehyung in bridal style to the bathroom.

After their bathing, breakfast was served on the balcony of their room.

grilled short ribs (galbi), spicy seafood salad, bean sprout rice (kongnamul bab), spicy stewed fish, cold cucumber soup (oi naengguk), seasoned kelp, and radish strip kimchi (moo saengchae).

-Kookie! They look yummy.

-I woke up early to make you that surprise. Kookie confesses taking place on his sit.

-Thanks. Taehyungie acknowledge his effort and kisses Kookie on his cheek before taking place in front of Jk.

Jungkook watches carefully as Tae takes a spoon kongnamul, he smiles when Taehyung's eyes light up.

-Uhmmm, it so delicious. Tae compliment.

*

After their breakfast, they wore matching outfits (Taehyung's idea) and they leave the palace not before greeting the others.

-Where are we going to? Tae asks excitedly.

-Somewhere. Kookie responds keeping the mystery and starts the car.

Taehyung pouts and folds his arms.

After nearly 30 minutes of driving, they arrive on a vast land full of mountains.

-What are we doing here? Tae asked again while exiting the car.

-Sshh. Jungkook does with the same excitement and smiles.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and they walk together through the land.

The sun was warm, warming their body and a small wind breeze was hitting their face.

The more the walk the more Taehyung can see different species of flowers and small varieties of insects and butterflies.

-Wow it is beautiful.  Tae let out amazed by all these flowers and vegetation.

Kookie picks a purple flower, it leaves are long and beautiful.

-It is an Iris. It exists in many colors white, yellow, purple, and blue. Do you know why while my best flower is the Iris? Tae mumble a "no" while contemplating the flower Kookie gave him. It is a royal flower, it was used as a gift for the French kings and queens. The word Iris means rainbow, and the flower can signifies hope, faith, wisdom, and communication. I like particularly this flower because of this royal nature. Each type of Iris has its meaning and for which occasion to give them.  Jungkook explained passionately to Taehyung as they continued to walk in the garden of flowers.