Chapter 3.3

Jungkook was in a club with Mingyu and some of his friends.

His head was only on what Taehyung told him last week. They haven't heard from each other since that phone call.

I love you why those words disturb him that much? It is not like it is the first time someone confessed to him. But still...

-Man, why that serious face? Mingyu asked while putting something in his nose.

Jungkook just look at him. They have been friends for so long now since Mingyu is the prime minister'son so of course both families know each other. Mingyu has been with him during his pros and cons.

-I'm going to the washroom. Jungkook simply say.

Mingyu and his friends looked at him suspiciously. 'He has been weird' 'is he ok' 'he didn't touch his drug' they mumbled among them Jungkook just sign and continuous his path.

There he found a girl looking like she didn't eat for years and she is coughing her lungs out.

-Miss this is the men side.

She cleans her mouth and smokes her cigarette

-That is why it is so nasty. She cough again and smokes again

-I think you should stop with that cigarette miss.

-It help for the pain. She makes her way out of the toilet while some guys entered

-But it's the cause. It will help but for how long?

And it hit him like a rock. Why was he so stupid?.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear the girl asking him to mind his business.

*

-Where have you been man did you fuck someone in there. Mingyu says in a teasing manner.

-Min, I-I want to stop all those shits (I don't want to finish like her) and I think you should stop it too

-Stop want?

-Drugs, alcohol it is destroying us.

They all went silent for a minute and burst in a loud hysteric laughter.

-Jk you are funny I almost believed you.

-I'm serious Mingyu. Jungkook holds his hand preventing him from taking the white powder.

-Who do you think you are?

-The prince and your future king

-Don't make me laugh. You are far way of what a king should be. Not because the holy spirit came on you that you think you can judge anyone while you are a dirty person like all of us!!

-At least I'm trying to change before it is too late. I'm going home if you know what is good for you, you will too.

Jungkook takes his jacket and makes his way to the exist not minding Mingyu's curses and insults. He stopped when he heard Mingyu telling him that their friendship is over but continuous just after that.

*

-...and that is how your grandmother lost her virginity. The Luna gives an account of her mom's life and they all laugh

At the same time Jungkook enters the restroom with his eyes facing the floor.

-Oh! Good evening Jungkookiiii!!. Heejin exclaim. She may be here for a sleepover with his sister Cheong.

-Your early today it is just 9 pm. Lee-Oh says

Seeing no reaction from Jk, not even an eye-roll His mother become concern.

-Darling? Are- she tried to say but was stopped by Jungkook.

-I'm sorry to you all. He says with a broken voice. I have been a bad son and brother. He cry. I am even a bad example to Cheong.

-Jungkook calm down. Wha- JinOh stops went he sees Jungkook falling on his knees still crying. Jungkook is his little brother even if he is disrespectful, stubborn, and that they argue every time he is still his brother and he loves him.

-H-Hyungs... I'm so sorry for everything hyungs. I'm pathetic.

-Tell us tell to Hyung what happened. Lee says giving him a hug and Cheong hugs him too.

-I don't what to be like her. Tae is right, I have to quit all those things. Jungkook confesses crying on Lee's shoulder and tightening his grip on his arm. Dad, I'm sorry I will try to be a good king like you. Please help me... Help me.

-Everything is going to be fine. You will be fine son.

End of flashback.

Jungkook's POV.

After that I went to health centers for people in my situation. I wanted to get well and I needed help for that. I was sent to the UK for that, It took me a year and during that time I have no contact with anybody especially Taehyung and I have missed him.

-What are you thinking Kookie?

-How you changed my life.

Tae blushes and went to cuddle with me and takes a handful of popcorn while I start the film. I kissed his forehead and concentrate on Zootopia.

We are in our home with him I feel so rich.