Chapter 23

Authors POV

Kookie wakes up and verifies the time 11:37 PM. After what we can call multi rounds our heroes finally fall asleep in each other arms.

Taehyung's heat has completely vanished after their 5th round and Jungkook was very happy about it.

Jungkook is already mad enough that his dad had seen his mate in heat not counting the numerous person who got aroused by Taehyung's odor.

Jungkook looks at his mate and caresses his cheek. He doesn't know if he should wake him to eat or they should just sleep till morning.

He decide to go with the first option. His baby must be hungry after cumming that much.

-Baby... Wake up. Jungkook shakes his baby lightly and caresses his hair.

Taehyung howl half asleep and hide more on Jungkook.

-Hahaha... Baby it late you need to eat. Jungkook softly whispered to his ear.

-I-I don't want to f-face them. Taetae shyly confess cheeks bright red.

How can he confront them after what happened to him? Oh my goodness what about the staff who smelled him? They will think that he wanted that. Oh my, that is so embarrassing.

-Don't be shy baby, I'm sure they are all asleep.

-Uhm

-Ok, what about that? We will take a bath, go downstairs, get some food and run back here. Uhn? JK tries to convince his shy mate.

Taehyung nods and Jungkook hi shuffle hair. Kookie carries his mate in the bridal mode and penetrates the washroom.

-And baby? Taehyung looks at Jungkook when he hear his name coming from his alpha. You were so sexy begging me to fuck you.

Taehyung sobs and hit Jk chest provoking a laugh from Jungkook.

*

Taehyung and Jungkook head downstairs and direct themselves to the kitchen but when they enter they saw Jungkook's brothers.

-Ah! Jungkook we missed you. Lee-Oh exclaimed.

-How was your trip? Kookie asked.

-Good. JinOh simply responds.

They greeted Taehyung too and they all sit on the chairs in the kitchen and eat leftovers from dinner.

-Ah, yes. Lee-Oh suddenly burst out gaining Taehyung and Jungkook's attention. Grandpa and grandma are coming in three days. 

-Shit! Jungkook yells in frustration.

-You can say that. JinOh says passing his hand over his hair. He is as frustrated as Jungkook if not more. Bro, we are leaving them to you. I and Lee decide to go on a family trip for the time they will be here.

-You can not be serious! Jungkook exclaimed shock by the betrayal.

-They are coming to meet your mate so deal with it yourself. Lee bark back.

-Arg! Kookie groans and Taehyung hold his hand and press it a little making Jungkook to relax a bit. What about Cheong.

-She said she will go to Paris with friends. Lee responds pitying his younger brother.

Let me enlighten you, they are talking about the format king's parents so kookie's grandparents.

Before Jungkook's father was appointed king the king was eventually his grandfather.

During his reign, the country was in a pitiful state that is less jobs, less food supply, an increase in taxes, and so on. He was reigning with the mentality that the only good jobs were agriculture and mining. As you can guess the country was far from being developed.

He was a traditional leader and beliefs only in the efficiency of traditions.

Taehyung was not born during this time but just from how his parents sometimes talk about him he already has an idea. But he always thought that he was at least good with his family but he assume no.

Taehyung decide to not judge before be has met him which is apparently very soon.

After their meal, they separate and head to their respective rooms.

Taehyung and Jungkook when back in their room trying to sleep again.

-Jungkook... Taehyung softly let out as he can't sleep with those questions in his head.

-Yes? Kookie respond with a sleepy voice.

-Is your grandparents that bad?... I mean everyone is literally running away from them.

-They are. Jungkook simply replied making Tae to be more worry. Don't worry they don't usually stay for long and I will not let them touch you. Kookie tries to comfort him

-Uhm. Tae whine still reluctant.

-Don't trouble yourself. What about we re-plan our date for tomorrow.

-Yeah! Tae rapidly exclaim gaining back his euphoria.

Jungkook smiles happy to has changed the subject, now hoping that they can peacefully sleep.

*

Meanwhile, that same night in an old house in the town of Seoul, a group of people was amassed together having what can call a business meeting.

-Boss, it is confirmed. A guy with a scratch running from his left eyebrow passing through his left eye and end his track on his nose announces.

-So my niece is becoming the next queen and nobody told me or had the initiative to invite me to the wedding? Ah, family, all hypocrite. The wannabe boss slowly traces an X on the picture in front of him and smiles. If that is the case, I will just invite myself. I am the groom-to-be uncle, after all, and I will even bring a present. His smile scarily vanished. Get ready we are going to the best ceremony ever.

His servants either laugh or crack their fist or both. The boss stood up from the seat he was in and walks to a suitcase and opens it. He removed a gun from there and inspect it meticulously.

-But before I need to meet an old friend. It has been so long since we last saw each other. I'm sure she will shout out of happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys the book is soon coming to an end get ready but still there let enjoy more moments with our boys.