Friends?! (Ch. 13)

**TAYLOR'S POV**

I wake up to my friend Tia saying magcon over and over again in my ear. Well I couldn't blame her. I was having the worst dream ever!!

**IN TO THE DREAM**
I was coming back from the venue because I couldn't find Matthew. I was sort of sad that I had to walk back alone. But once in a while I have to have my alone time. I get the key to me and Matts room. There I see him. With a girl I didn't even recognize. I couldn't believe it!! He was full out making out with her. But it was better than how we kiss.

"Matthew?" I said with horrible confusion.
"Taylor! It's not what it looks like! I promise! I-" I cut him off.
"YOU WHAT? YOU WANTED TO BREAK MY HEART? YOU WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH ME? BUT YOU HAD TO PUT IT THIS WAY? I HATE YOU!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME! I-" He cut me off while pushing the other girl to the side

"Taylor just listen to me. I got horribly fucking drunk. And you know how I get! I forget things!" He yelled.

" You...? You forget about us? About the times we share together? You're a bitch! I should've listened to Lauren. She told me you never would love a girl for a whole year- a whole month- a whole week....a whole day. I want you back, Matthew. I want my loving Matt back! Why? Why do you have to be a dick sometimes?" I said while sniffing in between sentences because I couldn't help at all but cry. I pushed him off. Slipped out the door and started running.

**END OF DREAM**

"MATTHEW!!!" I said while hanging on to him really tight.

"Woah. Calm down I'm right here! What happened?" He said in a surprised look.

"M- My dream...well nightmare. You got drunk and cheated on me...broke up with me. I didn't know what to do but run away from you. Thanks Tia for waking me up by the way!" I said to both of them.

"Haha no problem. We noticed how you were sort of crying in your sleep." She said in the sweetest tone ever. She is so kind to a lot of people.....but not to some guys.....!

We were heading to our hotel in a Taxi. And Tia was riding with her older Brothers Hayes and Nash. They are Matthews bestest friends ever. They are also from vine. Oh yeah by the way....Nash came with us...Elizabeth (Hayes mom) Drove him here... with his dad following so Chad could bring his mom back. And Cameron. Well cameron drove himself. Haha I have suspicion for Cam....haha!

We got to the hotel room. It was me, Matthew, Tia, and Jack G.! Won't this be fun.

Tia and Jack G. Had it going on for the past few hours...we have a week to get settled in which is plenty of time for me.

"Who wants to play truth or dare??" Nash asked. All of the magcon boys me and Tia with Mahogany.......were all in my room. Wow that to much people for me. Some people didn't want to play....Carter, Shawn, and Mahogany. Party poopers.

"Truth or dare?" Matthew asked me.

"Dare!" I said with confidence in my voice.

"Woah there tiger!!" He said "Okay I dare you to take off your shirt....." He said. It was to obvious he wasnt done talking though.

"PIECE OF CAKE!" I said while almost taking my shirt off...but being cut off by Matthew.

"For the entire game..." He said with his bright lauging smile.

I blushed but took it off anyways. I felt Matts hand on my back...I shivered because he was so freaking cold.

"Matt get your hand off of me....you are so fucking cold!" I said while shivering.

"Okay! Okay!" He said with his hands up in the air.

"Tia....Truth or dare?" I asked Tia.

"Truth." She said

"Do you like Jack G. or JJ?" I asked with so much curiosity.

" Uhh Jack G. of course!!" She said while looking at him. But I was confused. He beckoned for her to come sit in his lap. okay I guess.

Everyone asked a question except for Hayes. Oh Gosh...

"Hayes hasn't went!!" I said while pointing at him. He pointed at himself and mouthed me? and I nodded.

"Alrighty then...Truth or dare? Taylor!" He said evilishy.

"D-Dare!!" I said while stuttering.

"I dare you to full on make out with Matthew in front of us for.....2 minutes...it gets gross after 3..." He said. I laughed said no. But then I got grabbed but the face and lips smashed in to mine. Matthew kissed like and angel from above!! Weird right? yeah.

The night was over and we all went to bed...well I thought all of us. I heard lips smacking together on the other side of the room. Oh muh Jezzuuss!! Tia and Jack are officially together!!! I yelled across the room and said..

"Get a room!"

"Unfortunately....we have one but we have to share it with you!" I heard Jack whine.

I laughed and my eyes started to get heavy and more heavy by the minute...Until sleep took over my body.

~

~

~

~

~

~
(A/N)

OK GUYS I TRIED TO MAKE IT LONGER THIS TIME BUT MY THUMBS WERE GOING TO FALL OFF....NO JOKE!

ANYWAY IF YOU HAVENT FOLLOWED MY FRIEND TIA THAN YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!!

LAUREN IS A MADE UP CHARECTER....BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE BOOK....THAN THE FIRST WHO COMMENTS ON THE NAMES BELOW ARE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS.

CAM~
JACK J~
SHAWN~
CARTER~
NASH~
TAYLOR~
BRENT~

THANKS !!
~
~
LOVE,
HANNAH