My Sister? (Ch. 17)

**MATTHEWS POV**

I loved her. I am not leaving without her. I am going to be her boyfriend.

"Matthew?" She said. "I can drive myself you can leave..." She assured me.

"You can drive home if Carter took your car smart one..." I said while gigling and looking at what she was wearing. Then i went into complete drool mode.

A PINK crop top and booty shorts that show her booty like Kim Kardashian does in leggings...and then she is wearing her black converse. Then her hair into a side braid. Woah. I seriously wanted to kiss her right then but she intrrupted my thoughts.

"What are you staring at Matt?" She said my nickname. Yah she is totally into me...totally.

"N-nothing......shall we leave??" I asked in a british accent.

"Yes. Yes we shall."

We got in the car and left the hospital for Lily and Hayes's house. Don't get me wrong Lily is super cute too but you know Hayes got her. He would kill me for her...not kidding.

We pulled up and we see that all the lights were off and Taylor sees the tv on.

"THE NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!" She yells. Ok dan.

"Do you want to watch it? They look asleep." I sound stalkerish but i didnt want to ruin there night so we drove to the hotel and by the way....Tia and Jack G. went back to Florida. So we have the whole room to ourselves. Oh yeah Taylor is one month for the pregnancy. She is going to the doctor to see what the baby is going to be. Im excited she forgave me.

"YAHHHSS" She yelled and jumped on my back. I dropped her in the car and drove to the hotel.

She was in my large YOLO neon shirt that glows in the dark. She layed down and then i turned the movie on and then i felt her head getting heavier on my chest and her breath getting louder. I turned off the movie then kissed her forehead and my eyes closed and i went to a deep dark sleep.

~
~
~
~
~
~

(A/N)

HEY GUYS I GOT REALLY TIRED AND SO I PUT THE CHARECTERS TO SLEEP SO I COULD GO TO SLEEP....BUT YEAH....MY KNEE HURTS AND JUST EVERYTHING HURTS RN!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE 110 READS AND THE 8FAVES.....LOVE YA!!!
~
~
~
HANNAH