Boy or Girl?? (Ch. 22)

** TAYLORS POV**

(7months later)

"GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!" I couldnt help but scream to the horrible pain....This wasnt easy like my mom told me!

"Ok o ne more push Mrs. Hope!" The doctor said to me. I nodded yes and i pushed as hard as i could.....

"It's a Girl!!" The male doctor said as the female doctor handed the baby off to him to clean on the bed over in the corner.

I started to cry in happiness, until i saw that they were rushing her out of the room to go somewhere else. Then my face started to get into mama mad face mode.

"Matthew....whre are they taking her??" I asked him really worried.

"I have no clue but ill go ask the doctor." He said to me very concerned.

**MATTHEWS POV**

The doctor said that the baby had something clogging her lungs. And that she is going to have to stay over night and that we are fine to go home and come back at a suitable time for us. I say ok and walked back over to Taylor who was crying because our baby was taken away.

"She is going to stay over night....Hey listen to me! But we are good to go home and come back tomorrow afternoon." I said calmly because she was breathing really hard.

"O-ok" She said taking deep breaths.

Now all we have to do is make sure that all of this goes to plan.

(A/N)

SO GUYS IM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SCHOOL IS SO MEAN TO ME.....YOU KNOW??? WELL WHATEVER. AND IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BALLS BUT ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE BETTER.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM.... _7.23.02_

LOVE YALL!!~Hannah Childers