Preggers! (Ch. 15)

**MATTHEWS POV**

I know i know. We are trying to find tia and i just had sex with my girlfirend. And i might or might not have used protection. So Taylor might or might not be pregnent. I have to tell her before one month comes around.

I get a text saying that Taylor found Tia. Wait a minute... only Taylor????? Oh crap.

I get a call.,...

"Matthew i found Tia!! Wait hold on." I heard faint talking in the background.

"Mahoagny run!!!!!! ILL GET TIA!!!!" I heard Taylor say. She dropped the phone but then a few minutes later someone picked it up.

"TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!! TAYLOR!!!!!!! TAYYLLOOORRR!!!!!!!!" I cried into the phone. shit. My pregnent girlfriend is kinda gone now.

**TAYLORS POV**

I started to run with Tia on  my back. I hung up on Matt. I think he thinks im dead.

we go to the hotel and I went up to our room.

"I wouldnt do that if i were you...." I heard Carter say to me as i see Tia walk down the hall trying to find Jack G. .

"But i want Matthew to know im alive." I get the key from his hand and unlock the door. I stand there looking at him kissing another girl like my dream. I couldnt take it.

I ran out of the room. No words. Carter stopped me and hugged me tight. He walked me back to his and Shawns room. I slept with him that night with my phone off. I just wanted to not talk to anyone right now but Carter. But believe me i still love Matthew.

I got up to Carter in the shower singing Wild Life by Jack and Jack. Thats to cute so i record it until he was out. Haha i posted it on Twitter. I might like Carter a little...but not as much i did Matthew.

I hear a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Matthew. His eyes were all red and puffy. He must have been crying. Hard.

Hey but i have to say that pain is pain and he just got a taste of his own medicine.

I walked away from the door and left it open. He slowly walked in behind me. I could hear Carter stop him from going anywhere near me.

"Carter. Can me and him talk?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"You sure?" He asked in a manly voice.

I beckoned Matthew to sit next to me and he did.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"I am not here to let you back in. And you should be asking yourself that. I thought you loved me enough to protect me. But no. Once you think im dead you go to another girl and try and have sex with her!? I KNOW I AM PREGNANT MATTHEW! I  just dont understand even thought you knew you got me pregnant you would go for another...girl...or should i say WHORE!" I said with angerment and went out of the room.

I started to cry. I was running. I needed to go somewhere far away of everything. But then everything went black. I went down. I heard Carter yelling my name and running after me. But then i couldnt feel anything. I didnt even know what happened to me. But then i went numb.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
(A/N)

OK SO GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE HARD WRITING WHILE MYSELF IS CRYING BUT THIS MIGHT SEEM TO PEPPY BUT DAANNNGGG!!! 49 READS 2 COMMENTS 4 FAVORITES.

I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS!

HANNAH