Are we together? (Ch. 16)

**CARTERS POV**

Taylor fell. She hit her head on the stair rail. Her head was so red with blood. I was running with no shirt on and only basketball shorts. I picked her head up and looked at Matthew already on the phone with the ambulance.

I heard the sirens and the people rushing in and i see them put Taylor on a gerny. She never looked so pale---- so.....lifeless.

"Matthew i think that you should stay here she probably doesnt want to see you right now." I said to Matthew eyeing the ambulence.

To be honest i like Taylor. Not just that puppy love for teenagers...But i LIKE LIKE her. I seriously want to bang her.....not kidding....

The doctors were bringing her back into her room. She was awake and she looked like she was depressed very depressed. Hopefully she remembers me...

"MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!!" I hear her scream. I smile the biggest smile ever. But her she was bright. She was full of energy. But she looked lost.

"Oh my gosh Taylor! I thought you were dead!" I yelled...i ran and gave her a hug when i felt someone pull me back. Matthew.

"Matthew? What are you doing here? You did this to me! You should be at home not even at MAGCON! You dont deserve me! You deserve that whore you cheated on me with." She was crying. And i could tell it was hurting her head.

"Matthew stop! Dont you even dare go near her!" I yelled while pulling him back.

He yanked back and ran into Taylors room, sat on her bed and kissed her. I felt like yelling. Or even punching something like his face. She was obviously enjoying the kiss while just sitting there letting it happen. I walked out of the hospital and drove off to the hotel.

**TAYLORS POV**

Where the fuck is the nurse? HELLLLOOOO!!!!!!! I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO KISS THIS FREAK!! He reminded me of what happened.

**FLASHBACK**

I saw Matthew kissing another girl. I ran out and pushed off of carter. I was running with tears streaming down my face. I didnt see a shirt in the middle of the hallway...then a shoe. Then my head, to the stair rail. I couldnt move. Paralyzed. Yes. Numb all over. All because of Matthew. I love him still. But you know we could take a break. I need a break from the world. Hopefully this is the end. I want it to be anyways. But no i cant leave. I have to get things straight before i leave the world.

I wake up in a hospital bed seeing Carter eyeing me with big puffy brown eyes. Yeah i did like him. But sparks are still with Matthew.

Our lips met. Crap.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I could move again. I hate this. I pushed off. Before i pushed away. Fireworks were going off in between the moving of our lips. In sync. But then. They all went away. I stared at him looking down about to get up. I pulled him down and kissed him one more time before he left me alone in this hell hole.

"Ms.Taylor...uhhmmm do you want to check out? You would need to be in a wheel chair for at least 3 weeks.... Ms. Taylor?" I was still kissing Matthew and then pulled off and said that it was okay and went and got changed.

I got my phone out and called my "sister" Lily. Me and her have known each other since birth....well even though we both were born on the same day in the same hospital....weird right? Yeah.

She picked up the phone and i heard Hayes talking. She was dating him. Wow time flys by fast....to fast.

L- HEY GIRRLL!! HOWS IT GOING?

T- I UHH AM IN THE HOSPITAL BUT YOU KNOW IM ON MY WAY TO GETTING OUT...HAVE TO BE IN A WHEEL CHAIR FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS. BUT ME AND MATTHEW ARE I THINK GETTING BACK TOGETHER I JUST DONT KNOW. BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY COME DOWN HERE. I HAVE ONLY ONE MORE MONTH DOWN HERE THEN WE GO BACK TO NORTH CAROLINA!! I HAVE TO SEE YOU!

L- BY THE WAY IM ALREADY DOWN HERE....HAYES IS IN MAGCON TOO..., YOU KNOW HE IS IN THE FAMILY.....

T- OH SHIT RIGHT SORRY MY MIND KINDA SET IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION WHEN I HIT MY HEAD.

L- WELL GIRL ILL SEE YOU LATER. ME AND HAYES ARE IN OUR BEACH HOUSE AND ABOUT TO HAVE A PARTY WANNA COME?

T- I DONT KNOW....I COULDNT FIT IN BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT PRETTIER THAN ME.

L- DIRTY BLONDE HAIR...BLUE EYES....PERF BOD...UHHH NAH I THINK YOU GOOD. BUT JUST LETTING YO9U KNOW I ONE UP EVERYONE.....SO I MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT PRETTIER THAN YOU. LOVE YA...TTYL GF!!!

T- HAHA BYYYEEE!

i  walk out of the bathroom to see Matthew still here. I thought he would be gone by now....nope i guess we are dating...wow....

~

~

~

~

~

(A/N)

GUYS I ADDED A NEW CHARECTER... HER NAME IS LILY. SHE HAS LONG DIRTY BLONDE HAIR AND SHE HAS PERFECT BLUE EYES AND AWESOME BODY....AND PLUS HAYES IS NOW TAKEN FROM HER. SORRY LADIES SHE GOT HIM FIRST!!!

GO FOLLOW HER....@xXFanfictionsssXx

SO YAHHHSSS

~
~
~

HANNAH