Samantha STOP!! (Ch.11)

**MATTHEWS POV**

Yeah she's high.

"SAMANTHA SHUT THE HELL UP!! I NEVER EVER SAID ANY THING TO YOU LIKE THAT!! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU TALKING BOUT??" I said very madly.

"You love me honey not heeerrr....." She slurred out her words. "If you don't kiss me right now in front of her there will be blood on her face." She said while slurring those words as well. She also pointed to Taylor....afraid little Taylor who looked like she wanted to knock the shit out of her.

"M-Matthew!!! P - Please keep her away!! I'm scared!!" Taylor yelled to me.

"Do you want me to give you the püma face?? OR NAH!!" I said as sternly and funny as I could. Sam looked really scared surprisingly and ran away.

"MHMM BITCH YOU RUN!! YOU RUN LIKE THERE AINT NO TOMORROW!!! " I heard Taylor say in a shaky voice. I clapped and bowed to her like she was the queen.

She laughed and asked for a piggy back ride. I nodded my head and she jumped on.

We got to the house and it was 8:40.

"Babe imma take a shower!" Taylor yelled from the other room.

"Ok bae!" I yelled back.

It was about 9 when she got out. She was so drenched in my oversized magcon shirt. But yet really adorable.... im glad that i have her as my girlfriend.

"Bae. I am so frikin chikin tired!!" She moaned. I laughed at what she said and i opened my arms to her.

"Come on. Cuddle up wit yo puma!" I said as sassy as i could.

"Ok....mmmm you smell like axe....i love you." She said. I was confused by the way she said it but i said i loved her back and my eyes got heavier and heavier until we both fell asleep.

-

-

-

-

-

(A/N)

OK GUYS SO LIKE I COULDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY CAUSE I WAS OUT PLAYING BASKETBALL WITH MY GIRLS... SO SORRY! I UPDATED TODAY FOR YOU GUYS CAUSE I WAS BORED JUST SITTING AT MY COMPUTER SO I WROTE A CHAPTER.

MORE TO COME. KEEP READING. MY SISTER TOLD ME THAT ONCE I GET AT LEAST 100 READS SHE IS GOING TO BUY MY AN IPHONE 5S (since i want that one) WITH HER OWN MONEY! SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO DO ME A FAVOR AND VOTE AND READ THIS BOOK!

TELL YO WITTLE FWIENDS!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

~Hannah:*