Just me and you. (Ch. 19)

**MATTHEWS POV**        

I woke up with Taylor on my shoulder and Hayes kicking my seat to wake up.

We were almost home. I woke up Taylor.

"What do you wannnttt?" She asked. I kissed her cheek and got up. She grabbed me hand. Nash was pulling my arm so I go tripped out of Taylors hands. She bolted her head up and gave me a confused look.

"Dude what the hell?" I said to Nash

"Uhh.....I have something to tell you." Nash said back to me....

"It better be good. Good enough that it was worth getting dragged away from my girlfriend." I said to him.

"We can't go to North Carolina."  Nash said in a whisper. But a flight attendent heard it.

"Why?" I asked worried but in a whisper.

"Well it isn't a tornado or a hurricane but it is a wave of-" I cut him off.

"A WAVE OF WHAT?!!" I yelled that time.

"Girls..........?" He said in a shrug.

"How could they find the house? They couldnt have found my house. I have a beach house. Unless they stalk me. CRAP! I really cant put Taylor in this. They dont really know we are official yet." I said in one big breath.

"Dude i'll tell the pilot to turn us around....K?" He said. No it is not okay. I was going to plan out the best date ever for me and Tay!! I bought a beautiful diamond ring that fit her ring finger perfectly. Her finger is the size of my pinky.

"I uh was going to propose to Taylor...."

"Dude no way!!"

I saw the curtain move. Shit.