I Need Help! (Ch.10 )

**TAYLOR'S POV*

I thought he loved me. He said that this morning at least. Let's just wait and see what happens...

The car stops and he helps me out of the car. I here the ocean. What? Why here? He was all mad at me. To be honest I'm mad at him right now. But still. The ocean?

Matthew then takes the blindfold off.

"Why are we here? I thought you were kicking me to the curb...." I said while looking down.

(play the song No Interruption by Hoodie Allen)

"Why would I do that? I know that you read my messages. And I know you were trying to mess up the plans with my friend, Samantha. I took you here to say I'm sorry. It's my fault. I should have never talked to her. She is an asshole. But yet I understand that you think that I'm the asshole. But I just wanted you to know that I love you any way possible. There isn't anything that wouldn't make me stop. Get that? " He said really sweet.

Before I could get the I love you out of my mouth... he kissed me.

**MATTHEWS POV**

I said the stuff that was true. I love her. I obviously wasn't showing it though. I had to make her believe it! So it popped into my head. KISS HER!!

"I-" She tried to say.

I interrupted her by kissing her.

But when I did I heard Samantha running at us screaming at me on the sand.

"YOU BITCH!!!! YOU FOR GOT ABOUT ME!!! WAIT?!?! YOU DITCHED ME FOR THAT WHORE???? WHAT A DOUCHE MOVE!!! I AM THE ONLY THING YOU WANT HONEY!!! YOU SAID IT YOURSELF!!!"

Haha you could see her red puffy eyes and she smelt of beer and whiskey. I think since she knew I wasn't coming for her she went out and got high...

-

-

-

-

-

(A/N)

HEY GUYS IM SORRY I HAVE UPDATED....HOMEWORK GOT ME LIKE BRUH!!

GO FOLLOW ME ON _hmc.hmc_ IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!

AND PLUS DONT FOR GET TO VOTE AND THANK GUYS!!

BUT YOU KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE CLIFFHANGERS THOUGH!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

~••~☺

~••~

~••~

~••~

~••~

~••~
Hannah