I Love You (Ch. 14)

**TIA'S POV**

I was asleep when i felt someone put their hands on my mouth. It was pitch dark in the hotel room and i couldnt see. I stood still closing my eyes.

I knew how to deal with pain of bullying, hurtful comments, and worse.  My life isn't perfect like Taylor's. She is like my rolemodel. But this i had no clue how to deal with...

"I want you to follow me outside this room. Got that?" The stranger whispered into my ear.

"I can't follow you...I can't see. But if i could i would knock your balls off...well that is if you have any..." I said while chuckling in between.

"BE QUIET!" He yelled into my ear. Ouch that hurt.

I quietly went out the room. I was so scared. But i was glad to see the morning light through the blindfold. I thought how in the world would he kidnap me if its daylight.

We stepped out the door and I got grabbed by the arms and threw into the back of a van. Crap. Im dead. Literally.

**JACK G. POV**

I wake up and feel no Tia next to me. I didnt hear the shower. All her stuff was like it was last night.

I was walking to my phone and there was a text that said-

Do you want Tia back? You will have to find her. If not you will see her get killed in video. Or if not you will get kidnapped also. Show this to your friends than you better watch out for Taylor!                                                                                                                LOTS OF LOVE,

                                                                                                        STRANGER

**MATTS POV**

"GUYS!!!! WAKE UP TIA IS GONE!! SOMEONE KIDNAPPED HER!!" I heard Jack cry.

"Wait...bish whet?" I heard Taylor say.

"Oh my fucking God...........NNNNAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I yelled.

i heard running down the hallway and heard him come in and say....

"....t-tia she is gone isnt she?" He cried.

"How the hell did you know?" I asked as he showed me the text message.

"Yeah uh guys i go the same text." Hayes said right as mine went off. And then the rest of the guys instead of the girls... Mahogany and Taylor.

"UHHH guys i go the same text at 3 in the morning... i was the first person the stranger texted." Jack G. Spoke up.

"Taylor I dont want you walking around here by yourself. Okay? You wont and cant until we go back home. You got that?" I asked while giving her a serious face.

"uhhahaummm?? Am i being punked? I swear I'll get you guys back." She said while laughing at my face.

"Taylor i am being serious. I am not kidding. I need you to stay with me even if i go into the bathroom... go find someone else to be with. Okay? I need you and i dont want you to be away from me! Do you hear me? I cant tell you what is going on but if i did you wont be here tonight or ever. So once we find Tia we are telling Bart and he will take care of this. Got it? I love you. That is why im saying this to you. Got it? So that means get ready with Mahogany and i want you two to have your phones charged. And on you at all times. Something goes wrong with either one of you...you call any of us. Okay?" I say with a very concerned look. Taylor looked so freaking terrified.

"Guys can i talk to Taylor alone please?" I say to all of them. I get a knod from everyone.

"Matthew. What isd happening? Im scared! I want to go home!!" She said while crying into my shoulder.

"Baby. Im sorry. I dodnt want you to go through this but once we find her we will go home. Cuddle. Watch movies. Cry about the Notebook. Make life better. Most important. Do puma faces into the camera. I love you and i dont want you hurt."

After all i said. She looked so depressed. I kissed her. Like one of the kisses i have never kissed on her lips before. This is one of those moments that i never want to let her go. So i didnt we made out for at least 35 minutes. Nothing heated. But just something to calm her nerves. We then turned on netflix and me, Taylor, and the rest of the crew watched a movie with us. After it was over me and Taylor couldnt sleep so we started to make out even more. I dont know. Kissing makes me hyper. When im hyper i get into stuff...really deep.

It turned out to be more heated than i thought. 23 minutes later she hadher shirt and pants off and i had mine off. She didnt mind she was going along with everything. I couldnt help but ask if she was ready. She said yes.

We were just laying there looking at each other. Out of breath. But you know all that loving stuff.

SHIT! I FUCKING FORGOT PROTECTION..........

~
~
~
~
~
~
(A/N)

OK SO GUYS....I LIKE THIS CHAPTER...I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT YOU BUT YOU KNOW!!

THANKS FOR READING....UHHHH I GUESS THATS IT.....SO YAHHH

~
~
~
~
~
HANNAH