Going to Magcon? (Ch. 12)

**TAYLOR'S POV **

I wake up to two boys making vines....why vines? I have no clue but still. ..I think it was.....OH MY FREAKING GOSHHHHH!!!!!!!!

"CAMERON!!!!" I yelled into his shoulder while hanging on to him.

"TAYLOR!!!!!" He yelled mocking me.

"Guys....you saw each other last week....don't ya think that you guys are over exaggerating just a tiny bit??? Yeah? Okay.....get off of each other..." Matthew said while giggling in between sentences....not good giggles but mad giggles....

I got off and went over to him and started to make out with him....

"Okay I forgive you...." He said while leaning back in.

I put my finger up to his mouth and said...." Oh no honey....I just needed you to forgive me....maybe tonight...." I laughed and sat down on the couch.

"EVERYONE GET READY WE LEAVING IN 35 MINUTES.....SO YEh!!" I hear....Nash? I guess so....nash went to come get us to leave to magcon. I knew this since last week and I was so freaking excited. This girl I met on instagram lives down there in Texas and we are heading down there this weekend...Her name is Tia. We met like 2 days ago but still we be freaking bestfriends tell the frikin chikin end.....haha Bute anyways...

**IN TEXAS MATTHEWS POV**

I look over and see Taylor sleeping. She looks so peaceful. But I see her phine lighting up and it saying Tia✌. That must be the girl she was talking about!!

We just landed and I woke up Taylor.

I picked her up bridal style got our luggage and went into the airport.

I was stopped by this girl who was shorter than me and had long black hair.

"Hey! My name is Tia! Uhh you probably don't really know me though...I'm Taylors instagram friend. She told me to come meet yall here?" She said in a confused look while looking at taylor.

"Yeah she got your texts. Uhh can you do me a favor and wake her up for me??" I Asked while looking down in struggle.

"Haha yeah!" She said while in a sweet voice...Is it me or is she super hot??

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

(A/N)

OK SO GUYS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING IN SO LONG BUT I WAS TIRED AND STRESSED FROM CHOICES THIS WEEK....BUT I UPDATED FOR YALL!!!

I ADDED A NEW CHARACTER. ...HER NAME IS TIA!! GO FOLLOW HER SHE BE COOL!!  @_JB_LOVER_1   I LIVE HER STORY!!!

^^GO VOTE AND COMMENTS AND LIKE.....LOVE YOU GUYS. .....JUST REMEMBER

-○- PÜMA.....

~~ HANNAH