The Reason Why

*MATTHEWS POV*

Last night was weird....how could Jase get her number?? I just don't really want anything happening to my baby girl. We just moved together. I really need to talk to her or something might happen.

"Taylor, can I talk to you?? It is something about Jase. I just wanted to know how how he got your number. I was just really curious because I didn't want anything bad happen to you." I said to her across the room while she was doing her make-up.

"Wellllll...... you know how me and him dated?? Well after we broke up I told him to delete my number and move on....her did he did it right in front of me....but the thing is I gave him my number in his notes. So after he deleted the number I left and went home. He put the number back in his contacts and still has my number. I just can't believe how horrible he is and was. I said to his dad that he needs to be put in juvenile detention for what he did to me and he said that I was just a little baby and couldn't handle the 'pressure'. whatever that means. Anyway!!  That is how he still has my number. And that is how he is stalking me at this minute telling you about him."  She stood there. Looking into the mirror at herself. She said," I can't go on doing this without you knowing I ever did." She lifted up her sleeve. There were at least 20 cuts. I got up and ran to her hugging her telling her it is gonna be all right and kissed her on the top of her head. I didn't want her to be that way. I wanted her to be happy. Idek why this is happening to her and not anybody else in this whole entire state!