The Beach!! (Ch. 18?)

(A/N) SO GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST EVER GOOD BOOK I HAVE EVER WROTE AND I THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE READS AND STUPH......LOVE YALL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**MATTHEWS POV**

It was morning i could tell by someone opening the curtains....TIA!!! I got up and gave her a huge hug and asked what she was doing here...She said that she missed us and didnt want to leave us without going to the airport with us and saying goodbyes while we go our seperate ways.

"Matthew?" I heard someone say as Tia was walking out of our hotel room.

"Yes?" I said while jumping on the bed and eating whip cream.

"Are we leaving today?" She asked in a sad confusing voice...

"Well yes and no." I said....i was too hyper to answer in a mature voice.

"Bish whet?" She said with her hand out in front of her...ok den?

"We will be leaving for the beach after we get off the plane...but the GRREAT thing for you is that i have a heated neck pillow and my shoulder to sleep on... 4 hours on the plane.....means SLLLEEEEPPPPP!!!!! Anyways we leave for the airport in 1 hour...stay in your pjs and pack yo bags girlfriend!!!!!!" I sream.

"UGH i guuuesss." She moaned.

I got in the shower and i put on basketball shorts,  nike crew socks, under armor slides, sunglasses, a tank top, and my blanket. I walk out to see Taylor in sweat pants, A white tank, ankle socks and slides, with a cute messy bun...and no make-up...just the way i like it.

"GUYYS WE ARE LEAVING IN 5!!!!!" I hear Nash scream. I grab our bags and leave our room a mess... i grab her bags as well....she took them from me and started running....?

"IMMA BEAT YOU TO THE TAXI!" She yelled. I put the handle up on my suitcase and ran and picked her  up one handed and then sat her right behind me and started to sprint.....I let her in the elevator and then we started to race again...

"I BEAT YOUUU!" To be honet i let her win...totally...

"Pshhh you didnt win i just let you!" I said out of breath.

We got to the airport and said our goodbyes and then on our way to North Carolina. Hayes and Lily came with us...Lily and Taylor wanted to see their other 'sister' Blake Connors...She is dating this guy that Blake says that he is famous...if i dont know him...then by God....he aint famous....

His name is Ethan Dolan. Sounds weak....Oh well.

I felt Taylor sleeping on my shoulder. I looked out the window and saw it was pitch black. I got the blanket and my pillow and started to fall asleep. See North Carolina in the morning!

~
~
~
~
~
~

Hannah