Magcon Day

**MATTHEW POV**

She was beautiful the way she smiled the way she walked talked. She is perfect. I am taking her to magcon. I have never done this to a girl before.... I'm fucking nervous.

"Come on. My dressing room is down here." I said while walking down steps.

It was dark because the light was burned I out. Wanna guess who did it? Cameron. Like always.

I felt her cling onto my arm. I laughed a little... than she punched me and still held on.

"If you hold on any tighter I'll lose my arm!!" I said while laughing.

"Sorry. I hate the dark." She said really scared.

I picked her up like a baby and carried her to the room. she was laughing and hitting me at the same time. It was cute.

I turned on the light and threw her on the couch.

"I have to take a shower. I seriously need one. You can go first if you want." I said as politely as I can.

"Thanks. I seriously need one too. Probably more than you." she said while lauging.

I showed her the way to the shower. She was amazed in how HUGE the shower was.

** TAYLOR'S POV**

I got out of the shower. I put on pink high wasted shorts with my black crop top. Then I put my hair in a side braid. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Hayes and Nash cracking up on the floor.

They both stopped when they saw me. I started to get red. Omg it's Hayes and Nash!

They came to me and both took one hand and kissed it. I laughed and look at Matthew.

"Hey Taylor can I talk to you out in the hallway?" He asked loudly.

"Sure....." I said confused.

I followed him in the hallway and he closed the door behind us. He stood there for a second. I felt our lips touch. His hands were holding me tightly as he was pulling me close to him. I held on to his neck and we stopped to catch breaths in between.

"I love you Taylor. I always will and always have. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stood there looking at him. I nodded.

"Yes!!! I love you Matt!!"

I kissed him... he kissed back. He loved me. I Loved him. He was perfect. We were perfect.