(6)

Hey! I started a SU (Steven Universe) one shot series and check out the rules if you want to check it out and leave requests. Alrighty then let's get to the chapter

(Y/N POV)

I walk back into the house to tell the news, Garnet and Pearl aren't back yet. I guess I'll wait. "Hey Steven, wanna have a fun day at Fun Land?" I ask Steven. "Sorry I can't today, Connie is coming over!" He says blushing a bit.

I gasp and say "New friend!" Steven chucked at my childish act and went back to Crying Breakfast Friends. "I don't understand that show at all." I say, "I don't think anyone does," amethyst said going through the fridge.

She found a chicken leg and but into it "Hello my love." She said. I giggled a bit and played on my phone for a bit.

(Time Skip)

I hear a noise come from the warp, Garnet and Pearl are back! "Welcome back." I greet them once again. Pearl ignored me and went to her room. Garnet planted a kiss on my forehead. "Anyways I have a question for you all." I say.

"Hm?" Steven asks, "Bailey called today and asked if Monday we will come up and see them? My dad wants to meet you too." I say. "ROAD TRIP!" Steven and amethyst shouted. "Alright let's go then." Garnet said and I smiled.

"Steven and I should pack. It's only a few days away." I point out. "How long will we be staying?" Amethyst asks, "a few days like around 3 or 4." I respond. "Will someone go ask pearl? She kinda just left before i asked her." I say.

"I will, just give me some time." Garnet says as she made her way to the couch. I followed her and sat beside her. We started talking about random foods. "I honestly don't like that meal." I laugh, Amethyst stared at me and said "Really? I love that meal! I is offended."

Steven starts laughing and me and Garnet joined in. "I think we should order from F/R" (favorite restaurant) I suggest. Steven agreed and made the phone call. Our food came 30 minutes later.

Alrighty peeps. Happy New Year's Eve! Who are y'all going into 2021 with? I'm going with my best friends and family. Single life lol. 2021 is gonna be the best year for weebs. Alrighty loves I'll post on Saturday. I'm moving all day tomorrow TwT.