(19)

Thank you for 245 views and 39 votes!

Garnet POV

I warped back from my mission just in time for Y/N to get home. I walked up to her room to see her cuddling pillows. I smiled at the sight of her pretty relaxed face.

I moved the pillows from her and placed myself in her arms. She cuddled closer making me smile more. I love her. She would make an amazing wife one day.

I fell asleep with her in my arms. She took her meds, I made Steven watch her take it.

I woke up around 7:30 like always and set a 30 minute timer on my phone. Thirty minutes went by, the alarm waking her up, a bit. I opened the blind, and poured water on her like always. "Why the water?" She asked.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I say, "morning love bug." She replied giving me a kiss on the lips. "I say lazy day." She said sitting on the couch. She wore the stitch onesie she got from Alyssa years ago.

"Same." I say sitting next to her. Me and her sat there talking about what to do today. Steven woke up wand came downstairs. "I don't feel really well." He said before running to the bathroom about to vomit.

"Oh no." Y/N said as she followed him. "Lucky we don't have plans." I said eating for them to return. I heard pearl's door open, "good morning garnet." She said. "Morning." I say, Steven and Y/n came out of the bathroom.

"Oh goodness are you okay?" Pearl asked Steven. He shook his head no and went over to me. He cuddled into my side, "my head hurts, my throat hurts, and my stomach feels weird." His muffled voice said.

"Poor thing." I said after repeating what he said. "He must caught the flu. Definitely a lazy day today. I'll watch over him," Pearl said. "Are you sure? I can help," y/n stated, "Yes I'm sure, you and Garnet could get some time to yourself." Pearl replied.

"If I have a mission I will call you, you will have to watch him then." She said. "Me and Garnet planned to stay here today," y/n said picking Steven up to put him in his bed. "I want Bird Mom time." Steven said, as she put him down. Y/n started laughing really hard.

"I'm not a bird, nor your mom." Pearl giggled. "Bird mom time." Steven demanded. "Alright alright, me and Y/n will go." I said motioning y/n to leave him alone.

"Alright dude see you later." She said leaving his room. "We could go to the place where I first asked you to be my girlfriend," I suggest.

"No, there is probably a lot of snow there." She said. "True." I said, "now what?" I asked. "Pet store?" She asked. "Sure. We're not buying anything." I said getting up. "Go get ready. Your not gonna go out in a stitch onesie." I laughed.

"Alright!" She said like the kid she is at heart. A few minutes later she came out of the room with a stitch shirt and clue jeans with black shoes. "I stole this shirt from one of my friends." She laughed.

"Ready?" I asked. "Yup!" She said grabbing her phone, wallet, and keys. "Where ya going?" Steven asked us. "For a ride, we will be back later bud." I said and walked out the door.

"I'll drive this time," y/n said. "Alright n/n" I said, "n/n?" She asked. "Your dad calls you that all the time! I love the nickname it's cute." I defend myself.

She laughed and started driving. Her phone started to buzz like crazy. "Could you answer that?" She asks me and I picked up her phone.

Unknown
Look who it is

Me
Who are you?

Unknown
Don't play dumb doll,

Me
Why are you texting me?

Unknown
See you later~ *picture of y/n sleeping*

*you have blocked this number

"What was that about?" Y/n asked. I showed her the messages. "When I get home I'm checking the house." I said.

She parked in the parking lot and locked her car. I saw a black car park next to ours. I didn't think much of it until the same number texted her again.

Unknown
Blocking me won't help you at all missy

Me
Stay away from us.

Unknown
Why should I do that?
*picture of y/n and me*

Me
Why are you following us?

Unknown
That's for me to know and you to figure out.
____________________________