(14)

Y/N POV

As the nightly routine began, dinner, movies, etc. Thinking it's a normal night. Laying down in mine and garnets bed. "I'm tired." I say taking a pillow covering my face. "You're always tired." Garnet says laying down beside me.

"True." I say staring into her visors. "Why do you always wear visors?" I ask.  She looked at me I could feel her eyes. Not literally, but she took my hand "don't worry. They are just really comfortable, let's get some sleep your falling asleep." Garnet suggested.

I nodded and snuggled closer to her and slowly drifted to sleep. "I love you" she whispered. I didn't whisper it back because I was sleeping.

(Dream)

I sat there on the ship wondering what was happening. I heard yelling and screaming. "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER YOU MONSTER!" I hear my mother scream. "Watch me you filthy human." A monster said taking me out of my cage.

"Mom?!" I yell looking into a cell seeing a woman beat up. She had a black eye and she was sitting in a pool of blood. "Stay strong Baby. Be strong. For me." She said as she slept.

"She will be okay right?" I ask the monster looking person. She picked me up and tied me down to a table. "She will wake up right?" I ask. Still ignoring me she left the room.

I examined the room looking at a green machine. 'I wonder what that is.'

The woman comes back into the room. " this will only hurt a little bit." She says. I soon feel pain spreading throughout my body. Screaming with tears running down my face, it stopped after an hour.

"Shit. The ship is collapsing." She mutters. Still crying I pass out.

I woke up in a hospital bed with my dad and 3 year old sister at my side. They were both sleeping. I sit there staring at the dark ceiling. It was really cold.

I accidentally moved my hand causing my dad to lift his head up. "Your awake. YOUR AWAKE!" He exclaimed. "What happened." I ask. "I'm not sure. Nobody is." He responded.

I look down on my chest to see a gem in my chest. "Umm what's this?" I ask. "That's a Jade gem dear." Dad responds. "I've done research on it. Apparently gems have special powers including summoning weapons. I wonder if you have those abilities." He says mumbling.

"You mumble too much. How long was I out?" I ask. "Three weeks." He says. "Three weeks?" I exclaimed.

(Time skip to where we get out of hospital)

"I miss mommy." I say. "I know me too" dad smiles sadly.