(9)

Garnet POV

Me and Y/N's dad were having a conversation about Y/N. "What are your intentions with my daughter?" He asks. "I love your daughter with all of my heart sir. I don't know how to explain my love for her. I promise on my life that I will protect her." I promise her dad.

"Good shes one of a kind." He said. "Who is?" Y/n asks as she walks through the door. "You," me and her dad said at the same time.

"What's for dinner?" Amethyst asks. "It's (your choice of food)" Crystal responds. We all get our food and sit down to eat. "Your older brother and sister are coming tomorrow," Y/N's dad tells her.

"Okay, tomorrow I was planing on taking the gems and Steven to a few places." Y/N responds. "Really?" Steven asks, "IM SO EXCITED," he says loudly. I giggle at his sudden outburst. "The boy must be filled with energy." Crystal comments. "Where is Bailey?" I ask. "She went to a friends house for the night." Mr.L/N responds.

Y/N POV

"So, did I tell you about the time I first met Y/N?" Crystal asks the gems. "No, Story time!" Steven said, I giggled and picked up all the empty plates off the table.

"So, I was on my way home from work when I got the Idea to visit my best friend, Kailey, at the time F/N was staying at their place because his ex wife had recently died." Crystal says.

"As I pulled into the driveway, I saw two kids, an 10 year old and a 6 year old. They asked me why they were at their house and then I told them I was visiting that day." She says again taking a drink of her drink.

"Later that day, we played games and more." She finished the story. "That was beautiful," Steven said wiping a tear from his eyes. "Are you crying?" I ask him. "Only a little!" He replied clinging onto farmer's shirt.

"I have many stories about this family, but it's best to wait for later. I think your tired, come on buddy let's go lay down." I say taking a sleepy Steven to his bed.

"Will you tell me a story tomorrow?" Steven asks. "Of course, you better get some sleep." I say tucking him in. "Goodnight Steven," I whisper. "Goodnight Y/n," he replied.
____________________________
Two stories? One day? Yup! I'm gonna post another chapter tonight tho. I have nothing else to do.