(8)

Picture above is Y/N's house
Y/N POV

I guess Bailey and Dad went out somewhere because they didn't greet me when I came back. "Your father and Bailey went hunting, they will be back later." Crystal says.

I nodded and showed the gems, minus pearl, around. I showed them their rooms, the living room, the basement full of games, the kitchen, and the fun stuff.
—————————————————————

Garnet and My room

Amethyst's room

Steven's room—————————————————————

Steven's room
—————————————————————

"So how do you like your rooms?" I ask. "Dang, your parents must be rich." Garnet comments. "Kinda," I reply. "I LOVE MY ROOM!" Steven jumps excitedly. I giggle and went to the basement to hop onto a game of (your choice).

1 hour later

"I'm home!" I hear my dad shout. I ran as fast as I could upstairs. I tripped but got back up again. I went up to the kitchen and ran to hug my dad. "Dad!" I yell happy to see him. "Well hello!" He replied and hugged me back. "So, who's the crew?" He asks pointing to Steven, Amethyst, and Garnet. "Oh! Let me introduce you."

"This is Steven, he's like a little brother to me." I say pointing to Steven. "Hi! It's nice to meet you." Steven says shaking my dad's hand. "Nice to meet you too." Dad replied.

"This is amethyst, she's a gem, and she's like a best friend to me." I say pointing to the purple gem. "Oh! Nice to meet you." Dad said giving her a fist bump. "Sup." Amethyst says.

"And finally, Garnet, she's a gem, and she's my girlfriend." I said hugging her. "Nice to meet you," Garnet says. I can tell she's nervous. "Nice to meet you, you better treat her right," dad says, shaking her hand.

"No way! You and Garnet are dating?" Bailey asks me. "Yup!" I say. "Well ima hop onto a game in a few hours, wanna join?" I ask my dad. "Hell yeah!" He replied.

"Hey Steven, wanna go to the pool with me?" I ask. "Sure! Gimme a minute," he replied. I changed into a F/C swim suit, and he wore his swimming trunks. We headed to the pool and started to have fun. We played Color, pig, and splash fight. I won the first game tho, Steven won the second game.

I heard giggling and felt my head being pushed underneath the water. As I swim back to surface I saw amethyst was playing too. "Oh it's on." I shout splashing her in the face. She beat me tho.

"Dinner is ready!" Crystal shouted to us. "Food!" Amethyst yelled shapeshifting her clothes.

I changed into a F/C hoodie and blue jeans. And Steven wore his only style of shirt and blue jeans too.

Garnet and my dad were having a conversation when I walked into the dining room. "She's one of a kind." Dad says. "Who is?" I ask. They both looked at me and said "you" at the same time. I blushed a little and sat down next to Steven and Garnet.