(13)

Y/N POV
"WAKE UP!" Steven shouts trying to get me up. "It's not gonna work let me do this." Garnet says. Suddenly I feel a glass of water hit my face.

I shot up so quickly I could never beat that record again. Steven laughed at me and "who had this evil idea?" I ask. "Garnet did," Steven said. I gave her a playful glare "I'll get you back one day." I say.

"I forgot. We're leaving today." I remembered. "Whaaat?" Steven asked. "Sorry bud. It's time to go back with pearl." I reply. He nodded and left for me to get ready.

I wore a black long sleeve and a (favorite band) t-shirt over it. I wore black ripped jeans and put my h/c h/l into a ponytail (if you have short hair leave it down).

"Looking good" Garnet said checking me out. "Oh stop it." I say playfully. She and I decided to get food on our way home. "AMETHYST!" I yell up the stairs. "YEAH YEAH IM COMING." She yelled back.

Soon enough she came down from her room dressed up like she always does. We said our goodbyes and headed to the car. "How'd you like the trip?" I asked the crew. "I had fun. Fred is really funny." Amethyst said shapeshifting into a cat. "I LOVED IT!" Steven shouted. "It was fun dear." Garnet said.

Time skip when we get back to the temple

Steven ran into the house to find that pearl was waiting for us. "Pearl!" Steven yelled. "Hi pearl!" I greeted her. Steven gave her a huge hug and we all joined in it. "Why are we hugging? Nothing bad happened." Amethyst asked. "I don't know." I laughed.