Almost 6 Months?

Rocky POV

Three days later

Trey is finally off suspension and he gets to come back to school. I'm over the roof happy cause I haven't seen him since he came to my house as a surprise. I got dress in red skinny jeans and a black crop top with my tims. I curled my hair. I was already for school now. I grab my bag and walk out my room. If your wondering what happen on the dinner date I went on with my dad it was actually ok. I mean we didn't fight he just got to know me some more. Which I thought was good. I smelt breakfast downstairs as I was walking. My dad was making waffles, bacon, and home fries. My favorite seriously.

Rocky: Morning daddy. I said with a smile.

Tyrese: Morning babygirl. Why you so happy to go to school.

Rocky: No reason. I said biting into my bacon. I look at the clock above the stove and I was gonna be late to meet Trey early.

Rocky: Daddy I would hate to not finish my food but I'm gonna be late for school. I kissed his cheek and grab my bag.

Tyrese: Rocky I'm gonna be late tonight coming home I have to go to the studio. Your aunt will be over.

Rocky: KK. I shouted running out the door. I hopped on my bike and started it up. I drove off to school.

Trey POV

I was meeting Rocky in the park today before school. I miss my baby. I haven't seen her smile since I went over her house. I want to ask her to have dinner with my mom. Hopefully she will say yes. We have been dating for almost six months. Next week will make it that mark. I want to give her something special for it. I saw her park her bike on the sidewalk and she got off it. She started walking toward me. God she was a goddess. I stood up and when she finally made it over to me I hugged her and spinner her around. She laugh uncontrollably.

Trey: I miss you baby. I said pecking her lips.

Rocky: I miss you too. We walk over to the bench and I put my arm around her.

Trey: So how was dinner with your dad.

Rocky: Good he just wanted to get to know me more. For a chance we didn't fight.

Trey: That's good. I don't want know one making my baby upset.

She giggled.

Rocky: Babe can I ask you something?

Trey: Anything. You ok?

Rocky: Yea I'm fine. It's that next week we meet that six months mark and I know couples do special things that day. I don't want to do anything that day.

Trey: Really I want to give you something special.

Rocky: We can on our one year anniversary.

Trey: How you know we gonna make it that far.

Rocky: Cause I don't come second to no heffa.

When she said that I started laughing. I kiss her cheek and grab her hand. We walk into school.

Lunch

"Hey Trey hold up!" Chris said while he was trying to catch up to me. Honestly I didn't want to deal with home on my day back, but it was too late.

"What" I said.

"How you been man?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for everything that I did. I really don't know why I kissed your girl, but you have all rights to be mad man. The days you was our really made me feel guilty for getting your suspended. I hope you can forgive me cause, I miss brother." Chris said

I really had to think about what Chris said for a second. Yes I was mad at him, but then I also don't wanna loose our friendship.

"Chris I forgive you, but not to sound all gay, you gotta earn ma trust cause, I can't leave you around ma girl alone for what you did. So how am I supposed to trust you with other stuff?" I said. He had a smile when I said I forgave him, but that went away real quick.

"Thanks man, and I respect that but, best believe I will be getting your trust back man!" He said and we sapped while laughing. I'm glad I got that off my chest.

" I guess today's a good day, cause I see you guys mad up!" Rocky said coming up to us.

" Yup! I'm really sorry Rocky for what I did to you." Chris said.

" It's chill but, don't pull a stunt like that again, I will hurt you, and I ain't afraid, best believe that." Rocky said making us laugh at her. I love when she try to act hood.

"To much" she said looking up at me.

" Just be lucky you cute." I said and kisses her temple.

After School driving Rocky home

I have been waiting to ask Rocky to meet my mother. As she said it's been 6 months, so u feel like since we been holding it down for that long why not. I really do love her, so it wouldn't hurt to try. It's for the best. I don't thinks it moving fast but, I know my mom will love her.

" Baby let me ask you a question." I said.

"Shoot" she said.

" I feel for our 6 months anniversary I want you to meet my mom." I said.

"Umm... Trey I really don't know. I mean isn't it moving things too fast. I just feel comfortable with that. " She said, and shocked me.

" Watcha mean, if you scared to meet her, trust me she's chill, she will love you. Come on Rocky" I said getting frustrated.

"It's not that Trey.... you know what forget it, I really don't want to deal with this right now." She said. With that she got out the car, and left. I mean what's the big deal, and if she got a problem with that, she should be able to tell me, and let me know. Don't leave me out in the blue, it only gets me mad.

.
.
.
.
.
.

So here you guys go. The chapter YALL been waiting for. I'm sorry again I made YALL wait. I'm gonna try to update at least once a week. That not an official yet but I'll try. So don't get mad.

Yall think Rocky over reacted?

You think Trey should have forgave Chris?

What yall think next will happy. Comment Vote and spread the word.

Part to will be up hopefully sometime by the end of this week or next week.

Thank to me co-writer for helpful me write some of this chapter. tennisgirly5

Thanks boo.

- Jay out.