Performance

Rocky pov

Tonight is my performance and I'm super nervous. I kept looking out to see if Trey was here and he wasn't. Gia kept telling me to calm down he's gonna be here. I hope she's telling me the truth. It was about 5mins before they start the parade and we are about to go on. I look at my phone on my in my bag and nothing from Trey.

"Hey Rocky you got something" Gia said to me handing me a note. I unfolded it and read it.

I'm here babe. Waiting to see you kill it. Your gonna do great.
- Tremaine

I sigh and in a weight was lifted was off my shoulder. That was so sweet and now I'm ready to perform. We got in our lines and I was in the front since I'm captain.

Trey POV
I got to the parade and I was excited to see Rocky perform. She's been waiting for this performance for months and now it's here. I saw them line up and started marching.

After performance

Rocky was amazing and she is really talented. I can see she loves it out there and the crowd loves her too. I saw her talking to some friends. So I just stood from a far and waited till she was done. I saw her start to walk away and look for me. I ran up behind her and pick her up and she started screaming.

"Calm down baby it's be." I said laughing.

"That's not funny Tremaine. You scared me" she said playfully hitting my arm.

" I'm sorry baby for everything. Please forgive" I said kissing her neck. She push me away smiling. So I guess I'm forgiving. We walk back so she could go get change.

At Rocky's house

Rocky and I was laying in her bed since her dad doesn't come back till late at night. Her aunt is here to check on us. Rocky's head was on my chest. She just got out the shower and she smells so good. We were watching the BET awards from last year. I look around Rocky's room and she had a lot of pictures of this guy.

"Who's that" I said picking up the picture from her nightstand. She sat up and her eyes open wide. She snatch the picture out my hand and put it in her night stand.

"Don't touch that" She said. I was surprised why is she getting mad over a picture. She stood up from the bed and start taking down all the pictures of that guy. I'm so confused. I grab her by her hips and held them tightly.

"Baby stop. What's wrong." I said turning her around and looking down into her eyes. She push me away.

"GET OUT."

"What why. Rocky tell me what's wrong." She ran into her bathroom. I heard her bedroom door open. Her aunt look around the room and she sigh. I guess she know something I don't.

"She had an outburst didn't she."

"Yea. I just ask who was this guy and she freak out." I said holding a broking frame with a picture of them in it. She grab the picture and I saw her eyes water. Who is this guy. She put the picture on the bed.

"Ummm I think you should go"

"Who is that guy? Why did Rocky act that way?"

I saw a tear drop from her eye.

" I think it would be good if you just go and let Rocky cool down. I'll make sure she calls you." I nodded cause I didn't want to ask anymore questions. I grab my things together and head out the house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What yall think?

Why did Rocky act that way?
Should she tell Trey?
What is Rocky hiding from Trey?
Who is the guy?
Thanks for reading again means a lot. At least 7 comments and 10 votes for next chapter.

- Jay