Studying Part 1

Tremaine POV

I was in my art class looking for Raquel. I wanna ask her to hang out sometime. Not a date just a hang or like tutoring thing. She walk into class and sat next to me. She look really pretty today. She was wearing red skinny jeans a black tank top with gold sandals and her hair was in a messy bun. She pull her sketch book out and start drawing. She didn't even say hi. She look deep in thought.

Tremaine: Hey Raquel.

Raquel: Sorry Hi Trey.

Tremaine: What's wrong you seem upset.

Raquel: Nothing I'm just having a family problem that's it.

Tremaine: Well if you need someone to talk to I'm here.

Raquel: Thanks you know your not like other boys here.

Tremaine: What's that suppose to mean.

Raquel: Your not a jerk. Some guys already have hit on me and tried to ask me out on dates. You gotten to me. It's nice for a change.

I felt really bad cause I made that deal with Chris. Now how am I suppose to ask her out. Maybe I should just ask her to help me study for Science or something.

Tremaine: Raquel can you help study for Science. I've been having a hard time with it.

Raquel: Yea sure we can do it after school.

Tremaine: Thanks. You save my ass from my momma.

Raquel: Your welcome. She said laughing.

I know it's short but just wait for a while I might update tomorrow of Wednesday. I just start school and it's really busy right now. I've been working on two books so this will take awhile. Please Vote and Comment. It will mean a lot to me if y'all do.