Meeting April

Rocky POV

So today is the day I meet Trey's mom. I'm super nervous. Like seriously it's bad. When I get nervous it's not pretty. I throw up, start to sweat, I talk really fast, etc. I just want to his mom to know that I'm good for her son. I really love Trey and I want to show his mom that. I have no idea what to wear. I want to be myself but also be acceptable. I pick up the phone and call Trey.

Trey: Hi babygirl. Ready for tonight.

Rocky: Trey no. I'm freaking out. I don't know what to wear. Omgs you know what just tell your mom I'm (gco)

Trey: Rocky calm down. I'm not canceling the dinner ok. Just wear some jeans or a skirt with flats or short heels. Baby I don't know but your ass is going got it.

Rocky: Ok ok ok. I'm good. Thanks baby. When you picking me up or should I meet you there.

Trey: I'll pick you up and no problem. Anything for my babygirl.

He hung up after that. Leaving a smile on my face. I took my clothes off and got in the shower.

Vanessa POV

Rocky is having a little dinner date with Tremaine and meeting his mom. She's pretty nervous. No, I'm lying she's a nervous reck. I was at the house cause I still need to talk to Tyrese about having Rocky home her spring break. I heard throwing up sounds coming from upstairs. Lord she's really nervous. I walk upstairs to her room and she was leaned over the toilet. Throwing every little bit of food up. I heard her hair and rub her back.

Vanessa: It's ok baby let it out. I said patting her back.

Rocky: Mom I can't do this. She said finally stopping. She brushed her teeth.

Vanessa: I don't know why your so scared. She's gonna love you. If she don't she gonna have t deal with me. You know I carry my glock everywhere.

Rocky: Mom please don't shot her. You don't need to go back to jail.

Vanessa: What you know about that?

Rocky: Grandma told me.

Vanessa: That's the last time I let you spend the night at her house but anyway. I want you to go and so does Trey. You must be really special to meet his mom cause not every boy want their girlfriend to meet their mom. Hell I didn't meet your daddy's mom till I was pregnant with you.

Rocky: Thanks mom. I'm glad I can talk to you instead of dad. He just doesn't get it.

Vanessa: No he does trust me. He just doesn't want to have a grandchild at his age. He knows what it's like to raise a baby on high school. We both do.

Rocky: But I'm not gonna have sex. I know better mommy plus I don't even know how to change a diaper.

Vanessa: He know that. We know that. He knows what goes through boys minds at that age. Just give him some time and when your ready to tell him about you and Trey I'll be three. To hold him back when he tries to kill Trey.

She laugh a little. I kissed her head.

Vanessa: Well while we got that heart to heart. Get ready cause Trey is probably gonna be here at any minute.

"Knock Knock"

Rocky: That's him. Tell him I'll be there in a sec.

I nodded and walk out and to the door.

Trey POV

I knock on Rocky's door and to my surprise her mom open the door.

Trey: Hi Miss. Vanessa. I'm here to pick Rocky up.