Meeting Part 1

Trey POV

Rocky has been down since Valentine's Day with her mom and everything. I want to cheer my baby up. Spring break is coming up in about two days. I was thinking about going to Miami with the guys and Rocky's friends. Spring Break get away kinda.

I just want Rocky to get her mind off everything. The thing is her dad doesn't know about us yet. That probably gonna be the hard part about this. I pull up into Nifty Fifty's. The whole was there. I walk into the door and saw Rocky talking to some guy at the counter.

First, I wanna know who the hell this guy is talking to my girl? Second, Why Rocky all smiling and shit. Like he's not that funny. Third, She has on shorts that are two tight, and a crop top that's too short. I know her dad ain't let her walk out the house like that.

I walk up to the counter and took a seat on the single spinning chairs next to Rocky.

" Baby you made it." She said kissing my cheek. I smiled at her.

"Yea I did babe whose this?" I said wasting no time finding out who this nigga was.

"Oh babe this is Tony. Tony this is my boyfriend Trey."

"What's man." We dapped up.

"Yea, Tony so I'll just see you in New York for spring break?"

"Yea, tell your mom I want home cook meal." She nodded her head and started laughing. They hugged each other. He was hugged her so tight lifting her off the ground. I stayed cool cause I didn't wanna embarrass myself, or Rocky. When they were done I grabbed Rocky's hand and we walk over were the crew was.

"Who was that fine guy you was talking to Rocky?" Gia said has we sat down.

"A friend from back home. He's spending some time with his grandma here."

"What we doing for spring break guys?" Chris ask.

"I'm going back home. To see my familia." She said in her Spanish accent. I love it when that side of her comes out. It's so sexy.

"I was thinking all of us go to Miami."

Everyone said yea lets do it.

"Wait, Baby my dad doesn't know about us. How am I suppose to go?"

" Oh shit that's right."

" I'm ready to tell him. If you are."

I nodded my head nervously. I hope this goes well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How yall think its gonna go?

Chapter up next. Comments and Votes.