Two Grand Part 2

Trey pov

I pull up in my driveway or my house. I took a deep breath. How the hell am I gonna get two grand in two days. This shit is stressful. I don't want to do what I'm thinking of doing. It is probably the only way. I got out my car and walk up to the front door of my house. I unlock the door. Then walk in the living room. The lights were off so I'm guessing everyone went to sleep. I walk in the kitchen and grab a water bottle out the fridge. I sat down at the little round table we had. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Chris- I've got a plan.

Next Morning

Rocky pov

I was sitting in the doctor office waiting for my test results back. I'm nervous of what could happen. What if it happens again? What if it came back? What if I die this time? More importantly how am I gonna tell Trey? My feet swung from the bed. My hands were intertwined together shaking nervously. I heard the door open. I lifted my head up and stared at my doctor. She sat in the chair.

"Raquel I'm sorry to say this, but it it's back."

Trey pov

"What plan have you come up with?" I said

"It's bad and it involves Rocky."

"What you mean it involves Rocky?"

"Her dad is a big time R&B singer right?"

"Don't tell me your thinking about robbing him."

"It's our best bet man. We can get fast money in no time. It's only two grand."

"No Chris I'm not doing it."

"You got an other idea. I know damn sure your mother ain't ain't giving you shit. Sleep on it ok." We dap up and walk into school. I haven't talk to Rocky in forever I feel. I miss my baby. I walk into my English class and sat in my seat. The bell rang as my teacher stood up from his chair and started taking attendance.

"Trey do you know where Raquel is?"

"No"

"Ok well today class we will be reading Othello today." The class groan in annoyance. The door
open and close. I look up from my book and saw Rocky walk through the the door. She look different like something was wrong. Maybe something happen with her dad. She handed the teacher her late pass and sat in her seat next me.

"Hey baby, you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. I had a doctors a appointment."

Rocky pov

I sat at lunch with my new discovery that I had on my mind. I can't believe it's back. I thought it was gone for good. What will I tell Trey? How is he gonna take it? What if he leaves me? I don't know what I'm gonna do without Trey.

"Hey what's up girl?" Gia said

"Hey girl nothing"

"Where were you think morning?"

"Doctors appointment"

"Everything good?"

"Yea I'm fine." 

"You sure you okay Rocky? You look...different"

"Different how?"

"I don't know. Never mind" Gia said as she gave up

I looked towards the cafateria entrance and saw Chris and Trey talking. From the looks of it, Trey looked annoyed. I wanted to go over and ask if everything is alright but I'll let it go for now.

Seconds went by and Chris walked away leaving Trey standing in the same spot looking lost. I excused myself from the table and walked over towards Trey

"Hey"

"Hey" he jumped "You scared me" he chuckled

"Sorry. Is everything alright? You look a little bothered"

"I'm cool, come on let's hang out until class starts again"

He grabbed my hand and we walked away from the cafateria

*****
Trey POV

Me and Chris ditched school early as we drove to Rocky's house. Chris parked infront of the house.

"Man I don't know if I can do this" I sighed "This is my girlfriend's father, she will kill me if she found out I did this. Hell, her father would too. He already don't like me"

"Chill aight, we just gone go in here, rob him and leave. Then we can give boss his 2 grand"

"Aight. Fine. Let's do this"

We both put on our ski masks and grabbed our bibi guns. We don't have real guns but Rocky's dad wouldn't know that. We hopped out the car and snuck to the back of the house. Chris kicked the back Door open as me and him went inside.

It was quite. Until we heard someone come downstairs. Me and Chris hid behind the wall, then he turned around and pointed our guns at Rocky's dad.

"Don't move!" Chris yelled at him "Listen to us and we won't kill you. Give us all your money! Now! We want more than two grand"

"Please, don't-" he started as he held his hands up in surrender

"You heard him!" I said "Give us the money"

"Ok ok! Just don't shoot. Please"

"Where is the money!?" Chris yelled

"I'll go get it"

****
"I can't believe we fucking did that!" I yelled at Chris after we sped off in the car "Rocky, Her dad, and my mom is gone kill me!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry you guys I had a brain fart when it came to this. What y'all think about it?

Comment and vote