Aint Gonna Happen

Trey pov

I was drove in front of Raquel's dance studio to drop her off. She kiss my cheek the ran out the car. I watch walk in the building to make sure she got in safe. I drove around for a while to find a parking spot after two minutes I found one. Before I got out I found something sitting on the floor. I grab it and it was Rocky's ballet shoes. I got out the car and walk inside. I saw Rocky talking to some girl while she was stretching in a spilt. Damn she flexible. I walk up behind her and I tap her shoulder.

Rocky: What's wrong.

Trey: You left these in the car. I said while showing her her shoes. She stood up and took them from.

Rocky: Thanks. Are you gonna stay.

Trey: Yea.

Rocky: K just sit near my bag. Over there. She said pointing to her bag near the wall under the window. I sat in the chair next to it. I watch her dance she was really good. After a about two hours or so the class was over and Rocky was walking toward me. She put a hoodie on and her sneakers on.

Trey: You ready to go.

Rocky: Yea I just (gco)

She was cut off by her phone ringing. She took it out her bag and look at it. She roll her eyes then turn it off.

Trey: Who was that.

Rocky: My over protective dad.

Trey: Call him back

Rocky: Why I wanna spend time with you.

Trey: We will just call him back for me please.

She roll her eyes and call her dad.

Tyrese POV

Rocky left early this morning and didn't tell me where she was going. It's not like her to that. Plus she didn't take her meds. She knows she has to or her body is not gonna act the way it's supposed to. I tried calling her several times but no answer. I finally gave up when my phone start to ring. I pick it up and heard my Babygirl voice.

Rocky: Hi daddy sorry I didn't pick up. My phone was off.

Tyrese: It's ok but why didn't you take your meds today.

Rocky: I forgot to.

Tyrese: You need to stop forgetting. Your 15 I shouldn't have to remind you.

Rocky: I said sorry ok you don't have to yell at me.

Tyrese: Get you ass home now Rocky Gibson.

Rocky: No I'll be there when I want to.

Rocky POV

I hung up on my dad cause he was being annoying. So what I didn't take my meds for this morning I'll be fine. Trey had this worried look on his I smiled and he wasn't having that. I grab my bag and his hand. I got in his car and we drove off. We pull up to some field and I was confuse.

Rocky: What are we doing?

Trey: My little brother has a football and I have to pick him up.

Rocky: O ok.

He grab my hand and we walk to the field. He found a spot to stand and watch the game. It was going pretty good. The next play Forrest had the ball and he was running it. He made a touchdown and the crowd went crazy and there team won. Forrest ran toward his team and they all high five.

Forest pov

I was son happy I scored the last and my first touchdown. My team high five me and told me good job. I saw Trey and Rocky standing in the sideline hugging. I ran toward them and they look at me.

Rocky: Good job buddy that was really good.

Forrest: Thank you. That was you.

Rocky: Awwwwww we'll thank you very much. She said as she bent down. I hug her and she smell really good. I kept hugging her till I felt someone pull on me.

Tremaine: Alright that's enough little man. She old you for you.

Forrest: And I'm still cuter then you. Tell him Rocky.

Rocky: You sure are.

Tremaine: You gonna pay for that. He said to the both of us.

Forrest: Can we get ice cream

Trey: Yea sure

Tremaine pov

We were at the ice cream parlor and Forrest went to go play arcade games while Rocky and I stay the both. She was sitting on my lap while I lean on the wall.

Rocky: What you doing on Saturday.

Trey: Nothing y

Rocky: Mt dance team is dancing in the Virginia Thanksgiving parade. I wanted to know if you would go.

Trey: I wouldn't miss it for the world.

She kiss my lips and she had the glow in her eyes when I told her would come. I just want to make her happy. I want to ask her to be my girl soon but I just don't know how. Forrest came back and he look really sleepy. We all walk outside and got in the car. I drove to Rocky's house to drop her off.

Rocky pov

Trey drop me off at my house and their was a lot of cars in the drive way. I don't even know what's going on right now.

Trey: You ok babe.

Rocky: You don't mind if you drop me off at Gia's.

Trey: Yea sure.

He got out the car and open my door. He is such a gentleman. He start the car and head to Gia house. I really don't feel like fighting with my dad tonight. So I'm just gonna sleep over Gia's. Then comeback in the morning.

Tremaine POV

I drove up to Gia's house. I got out to open Rocky's door. I open it and she got out.

Rocky: Thanks

Trey: Welcome beautiful. Call or text me when you get home.

Rocky: I will.

I kiss her sweet lips. She walk away. I saw walk into Gia's house and she turn around and wave bye. I got back in my car and drove home. Forrest was knock out sleep when we got to the house. I pick him up and took him in the house. I put I him in his bed. I went to my room. I laid on my bed and my phone start to ring.

Trey: Hello

Nikki: Hi baby.

Trey: What do want.

Nikki: Meet me at the spot.

She hung up. I don't know what to do but I have this part of me that wants to go. I got out bed and grab my keys.

Nikki POV

I wait about a hour for Trey. He finally show up. He got in my passengers seat and shut the door. I look at him.

Nikki: I need you to make a drop for me.

Trey: Where at.

Nikki: 5 and Persia

Trey: No way that's the main drug dealing street. Ain't gonna happen Nikki.

Nikki: O really or should I tell you little friend what we did last week. I think she would like all the details.

Trey: You wouldn't dare.

Rocky: Or would I. Now do it.

He got out the car and I pull off.