Im Gonna Fight

Taraji Pov

After Trey left I walk into Rocky's bathroom. She had her oxygen tank on next to her and the mask around her mouth. I bent down to her and I turn the machine off. I sat next to her. I rub her head.

Next Day

Rocky pov

After last night I didn't want to go to school but I know I have to. I just put some sweats on and a crop top with my grey hoodie. I put my combat boots on and grab my bag. I skip breakfast and headed out the door. I decided I would just walk to school since it's just a couple blocks down.

I need to clear my head. I miss my brother a lot and I know I shouldn't have freak out on Trey like that. It wasn't fair and he doesn't know my disability. I want to tell him but I can't. I don't want him to leave me. I saw Trey just getting out his car. I walk up to him and he jump a little.

"Hey" I said softly.

"Hey" this is really awkward. I just sigh and turn around to walk away till I felt him grab my hand.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have ask" Why is he sorry he didn't do anything.

"No,I'm sorry I shouldn't have freak out like that. I will tell you what happen eventually but right now it's hard to deal with." He nodded and kiss my lips. I smile I'm glad he forgave now

I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. We walk into class and sat down. Chris and Gia walk up to us while holding hands when did they become a couple. She sat down in front of us. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket it was Gia.

Gia- Chris ask me out. 😍😍😍😍

Rocky: I can see that. Congrats. I guess. 🙈😁😫😩

She turn around and look at me with that stank face and I blew her a kiss. She roll her eyes and turn back around.

"Who you blowing kisses at? It better not be Chris." He said in my ear.

"It ain't baby. I save all my kiss for you." I said pecking his lips. He pull me in closer by my waist and deepen the kiss. Damn he a good ass kisser.

"Mr. Frank Rocky and Trey are kissing." Nikki said out loud for everyone to look at us. I pull away quick and Mr. Frank walk up toward us.

"The two of you after class." He said. I put my head hoping he wouldn't call my dad. I look at Nikki and she had a smirk on her face. I swear if I could jump over this table and slap the shit out of her I would. I roll my eyes and put my head down. Trey grab my hand and kiss it. Making me feel better.

After class

Trey POV

Rocky and me stayed in our seats after class as Mr. Frank walk over to us and pulled up a seat. Rocky and scared written all over her face. I grab her and intertwined our fingers together. Trying to calm her down. I will take all the blame for the kiss cause I don't want Rocky to get in trouble.

"So should I call your parents."

"Oh please no. Anything but that. Please don't call my father." Rocky said real quickly. He look at me then back at Rocky. I guess this is my time to speak.

"Ummm the kiss was my fault. I kiss Rocky first. I'll take the blame. Please don't call her father." I said hoping he will buy in.

"Well the two of you are of kids and Rocky your new here but you should know not to be kissing boys in class. Trey you should just know better after you just got suspended. Here is what I will do. You both have to stay after school and help tutor people. For a week since you guys are so smart that you can kiss in class and not pay any attention."

Rocky realized here tension she had in her. I chuckle to myself cause she caved in first. We both nodded our heads and we gather our stuff and walk out the room. I busted out laughing.

"What? What you laughing for Tremaine?" She said crossing her arms.

"Nothing baby. You so cute." I said touching her nose. She scrunched her nose up and that was the cutest think every. She slap my hand. She just gave the "don't fuck with me face"

"Seriously Tremaine what's so funny"

" You just gave in so fast. I thought you were gonna fight."

" Well did you wanna get caught? You know my dad don't know about us." She said putting her head down. I moved in closer toward her and pull her head up by my finger. I look into her beautiful big eyes. I peck her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. She smiled.

"I don't care if we get caught. I'm gonna fight for you till the day I die. Babygirl girl no one gonna tear us apart."

Her face soften and her eyes got watery.

"Baby that was so sweet." She said as she pull me down by my shirt and kiss me deeply.

"DO YALL WANT ME TO CALL YALL PARENTS." Mr. Frank said. I grab Rocky's hand we started running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What YALL think is gonna happen next?
What's Rocky disability?
Awwww ain't Trey gonna die for Rocky.