Falling

Raquel POV

Trey lean into me and I think he is gonna kiss me. I mean I never kiss anyone before. Even with Dallas we only date for a month and he never kiss me. I lean into Trey but Gia came over.

Gia: Rocky we gotta go. Was y'all about to kiss.

Trey and I's forehead touch and we smile. He look defeat but I kiss his cheek. I look at Gia and gave her a death stare.

Gia: Well sorry but Rocky we gotta go before my mom knows I snuck out.

Raquel: I'll meet you outside.

Gia walk away and Trey grab my hand. We walk outside and stop in front of the porch. I turn around and look at Trey. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pull me into his lips. They were soft and juicy. I had chills go up my back. I wrap my arms around his neck. I don't know what got into me but I did it. Our lips were in sync until I heard a car horn.

Gia: LETS GO.

I roll my eyes and walk away. Trey pull me back and kiss my cheek.

Trey: I'll see you at school.

Raquel: Yea I'll see.

I got in my car and I had this huge smile on my face. Trey wave to us as we pull off. I drop Gia off at her house and help her climb into her dinning room window. I drove home and thought about Trey the whole time. I walk up to my house door and open it. I heard a whole bunch of noise coming from the movie room. I grab the bat behind the door and walk quietly to the room. I kick down the door and turn the lights on.

Tyrese: Rocky what the hell are doing with a bat.

Rocky: I thought someone broke in. Hi Uncle Tank and Ginuwine.

Tank: Hey Babygirl.

Raquel: Dad I thought you wasn't coming back until next week.

Tyrese: After I heard how mad you were yesterday. I got on a plane came to spend time with you.

Raquel: O.

Tyrese: Why were you out so late.

Raquel: I was at a party with my friend Gia.

Tyrese: Well go to bed and take your meds. You have practice tomorrow.

I roll my eyes and went up to bed. I walk in my room and grab my pills from my dresser. I was born as a pre mature baby and when my mom was pregnant with me she got really sick and almost died. I was in the ICU for about 6 months cause the doctors thought I wasn't gonna live. I prove them wrong. I'm a little slow when it comes to reading and writing but I can get it if I take my time. I threw some boy shorts on and a big shirt on. I slip into bed and start to fall asleep. My phone vibrated and I pick it up. It was a text from Trey.

Trey: Sleep tight Babygirl. I had fun tonight. Meet me tomorrow in the park across from the school.

I didn't reply back that was sweet of him to tell me goodnight. I wonder why he wants to meet up tomorrow. I think I'm falling for him.