Rocky's Mom

Rocky POV

I woke in Trey's room. I'm still upset about yesterday. I can't believe my parents would do that. I can't go back. I won't go back. I don't want to see them ever again. Why would lie? To your own daughter. I felt something wrap around my waist. I look down and it was Trey's arm. Trey is so good to me. He treats me like a queen. Even though he has no more, or like the fancy cars. He works at a barber shop unlicensed and has a Honda. That has probably gone threw so much cause the windows don't even roll up all the way. The right front door is grey when the others a blue. He really cares for me. I don't care if he stayed the way he is now for the rest of his life. I love that he cares for me and cause of who I'm the daughter of. I feel upset with myself cause I'm holding a secret in that he doesn't know about. I don't want to tell him cause he might leave me.

Trey: Rocky you hungry? I heard him say.

Rocky: No.

Trey: You gotta eat something bae. He said losing my shoulder. I smile and faced him.

Rocky: Fine if you want me too. We both got up.

Rocky: Does your mom know I'm here.

Trey: Yea she came in last night and saw you.

Rocky: Oh Alright. I grab my bag and went in the bathroom. I did my whole hygiene thing. Then got out. Trey wasn't in the room anymore. So I guess he went downstairs. I found one of his T-shirts and put it on. Then just put my jeans on I wore yesterday. I grab my bag and walk downstairs. Everyone was sitting at the table eating.

Rocky: Morning.

April: Morning sweetheart. Come eat.

Rocky: No, I'm fine. I should get home.

April: You sure. I nodded my head. She walk over to me and gave me a hug.

Trey: I'll drive you home. He grab his keys and his jacket. We walk outside to his car and he drove to my house.

When we finally got there. I sat in the car for awhile. Trey grab my hand then kiss it.

Trey: You know you have to talk to your dad one way or another.

Rocky: I know. I just want to stay in here awhile.

Vanessa POV

Tyrese: Raquel where are you? he said leaving another voicemail.

Vanessa: This would have never happen if you didn't open your mouth.

Taraji: Nessa leave him alone. There's blame on your side too.

Vanessa: Excuse me? What I remember you hop in bed with my boyfriend and got pregnant.

Tyrese: Vanessa stop.

Taraji: No let her talk. I wanna hear.

Vanessa: You got pregnant with Rocky and you gave her to us cause you couldn't take care of her. You were 16 & we were 18. It was practically rape.

Tyrese: It wasn't rape. We both said yes. You don't know what happen that ok. We all made the decision that Rocky was not gonna know about this till she's 18 and graduated high school. So you both stop fighting. What's important is Rocky coming home.

Rocky POV

I unlock the front door and walk in. I saw my aunt Taraji, dad, and mom. My dad came up and hug me but I didn't hug him back.

Tyrese: Rocky don't leave this house like that again.

Rocky: Sorry daddy. I was just mad and need to go away.

Vanessa: Where did you go exactly?

Rocky: To a friends house. Can I go upstairs I'm still tired.

Tyrese: Yea go ahead. He kiss my temple.

Taraji: I'll bring you something to eat later.

I nodded my head and walk upstairs to my room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wow guys that's a lot to take in. If your confused on who's Rocky's mom is. It's Taraji.

When Tyrese was a senior in high school he cheated on Vanessa with Taraji.

So Taraji is Rocky's mom.

Comments please.