Giving In

Rocky pov

I was wide awake cause Trey hasn't called me yet. I had this bad feeling that is gonna happen. I pick up my phone and dial his number. He rang four times then pick up.

Trey: Hello. He said in his sleepy voice.

Rocky: Hey your ok.

Trey: Yea sorry I had something to do.

Rocky: What was it.

Trey: I had to go get pizza for my mom.

Rocky: Oooo what kind.

Trey: Fat Ass.

Rocky: Thank you.

Trey: I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow.

Rocky: Ok sleepy head. Bye.

Trey: Bye baby.

Tremaine POV

I didn't want to lie to Rocky but I didn't want to scare her off like I'm some thug. Witch I'm not I just need to get some money cause my mom can't pay for my school tuition and Forrest while she's in school. I'm doing this for a good reason but I'm gonna stop soon. I got out some ball shorts on and took my shirt off and laid in bed.

Next Day

Rocky POV

I was back at my dads house to get ready for school. I was actually excited to go to school cause I get to see Trey. I want to do a throwback kinda vibe today. I wore a RUN DMC shirt and I put overalls on top. I unbutton one strap. I put my hair up in a knot bun. I put my contacts in. I put some Jordan's on. I grab my bag and walk downstairs. I saw my auntie Taraji. She was sitting in the couch on her phone talking to my dad.

Lyric: Morning. I sang with a smile on my face. They look at me and I just walk to the kitchen and grab my water bottle and an apple. I turn around and jump cause my dad scare me.

Tyrese: What you smiling for.

Rocky: Nothing.

Taraji: Rocky let me take you to school.

Rocky: Ok.

I walk out the house and got in Taraji car. She got in and we start to drive off.

Taraji: What's his name.

Rocky: Tremaine.

Taraji: Details.

Rocky: Well he's light skin, sexy, strong, cute, tall, big smile, dimples, ugggg he's so kind and a gentleman.

Taraji: Well he better not break your heart cause trust and believe I will that boy in half.

Rocky: Your real funny and please don't tell my dad.

Taraji: I have never let you down have I.

Rocky: No I guess. Thanks for the ride.

I got out the car and walk into school. I walk to my locker and got my books. I shut my locker and I look up and saw Trey. I smile and he hug me.

Trey: You miss me.

Rocky: Yes.

Trey: How much.

Rocky: This much.

I grab his face and kiss him. He was surprised and so was I. He deepen the kiss and ask for entrance. I gave it to him and he explore my mouth.

Chris: Well damn you two get a room.

We pull apart and Trey peck my lips one more time. We held hands walking into Art Class.