Two Grand

Rocky pov

I know what your thinking. Did Trey and I have sex? Well to answer your question no we didn't, but Chris and Gia did. I want to wait when we both are ready. Even though that night was romantic and all. He was fine with just cuddling with me in the bed. I don't know no other guy that would do that for a girl, nor say those things he to me yesterday and mean it.

We came back to Virginia two days ago. I'm still not talking to my dad. He drives me to and from school. To dance practice back and forth. He wants father daughter time. I can't spend so much time with my dad. Trey's grandma lives two door downs from us. That's when I only see him other then school. I miss my baby. I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes." I said getting up and opening the door.

"Dinner is ready." My dad said.

"I'm not hungry." I said closing the door, but my dad push it back open.

"Rocky you haven't eaten anything since you got back from your trip."

"I said I'm not hungry."

"Well at least turn your equipment on and take your meds."

"Fine."

Trey pov

"Ma I'll be back."

"Where you going?"

"Chris's house."

"Alright be back by 10 you have school tomorrow."

"Ok" I said kissing her cheek. I grab my keys and head to my car. I was meeting Chris at the dope house. So we could go finish this shit. I don't want to be apart of this game no more. Every since I met Rocky my life is with her forever. I got to much to lose when it comes out to her. I stop around the corner from the drop off. Chris pull up behind me. I got my car and we dapped up.

"You ready man?"

"I just want to get out this shit."

"I hear you. You got the money?"

" Yea." I said shaking the duffel bag I had in my hand. We walk up to the building. We saw Bugz and Damion standing at the door guarding Boss offices. They open the door for and a puff of smoke blew threw our faces. My heart start to beat a little faster then it did before. I hope everything goes smoothly.

"Y'all got my money?" Boss said.

"Yea." I said putting the bag on the desk he was sitting behind. He open it and start to count the money.

"Where's the last 2 grand?"

"All the money is in there." I said.

"Nigga I'm a be nice cause I like you two. You get me my 2 grand or I'm a hurt that little girlfriend of yours." I start to boil inside. He better not touch Rocky.

"By when?"

"Two grand, two days."

We turn around and walk out. We walk to the car and got in.

"Man what we gonna do?"

"I don't know."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and Comment.

Go check out my book Addictive coming soon.

What y'all think Rocky has to take medicine for?

What should Trey do?