Friday

Tremaine POV

I was at the party and everyone was having fun. Some were drinking, smoking, getting some and anything else a teenager would do. Rocky hasn't gotten here yet. Now I'm thinking she's not gonna show up. I was in the kitchen getting a drink when I saw Nikki. I turn away but felt a tap on my shoulder.

Nikki: Hi Trey.

Trey: Hi Nikki.

Nikki: You wanna go upstairs and finish what we start last week.

Trey: No not really.

Nikki: Come on Trey you know you want this pussy.

Trey: And.

Nikki: Well if you want some you know where to find me.

She kiss my cheek and grab my dick. She walk away. Don't matter how turn on I am right now. I'm not giving in. I like Raquel not Nikki. I walk back into the living and saw Rocky and Gia come through the door. Rocky look really nice. She didn't show to much skin and her hair was curly. I walk over to her.

Trey: Hey Rocky hi Gia.

Gia: Hi Trey.

Rocky: Hey.

I want to talk to Rocky alone. I didn't want to be rude and ask Gia to leave. Rocky look at me and gave this weird look. Then she look at Gia. I smile cause she want the same thing Rocky blush.

Gia: What's with the smiling and blushing.

Raquel: Nothing but you would mind if you.

Gia: O if I go. Girl you should of said that.

Gia walk away and It was just Rocky and me. It was a little awkward till Rocky broke the silence.

Rocky: What you drinking.

Trey: Some Vodka what some.

Rocky: No I'm good.

Trey: You never drank.

Rocky: No I'm not really into that kind of stuff.

Trey: Mmmmm

Rocky: What

Trey: Nothing your not like others girls.

Rocky: Well that's me.

Trey: You wanna sit down.

Rocky: Sure.

I grab her hand and she jump a little. She look down at them and then look back up. We walk past people and sat on the steps.

Trey: Wanna play a game.

Raquel: What game.

Trey: 24 questions.

Raquel: Alright you go first.

Trey: What's your favorite color.

Raquel: Blue. What's your favorite football team.

Trey: Redskins.

Raquel: They suck ass.

Trey: So do the Giants.

Raquel: Your mad cause the Redskins won their last championship in 1991.

Trey: Whatever. Who's your favorite person in this room.

Raquel: Gia.

Trey: Damn. She giggle. I smile and laugh with her. She look me in my eyes. I look into hers they were a pretty dark blue. I lean into her and......