New Love

Rocky Pov

I pull up in my drive way of my house, on my motorcycle I saw police cars in the front of my house. What the hell is going on? I walk into the house, my dad was talking to an officer.

"Dad what's going on?"

"Hey sweetie you ok?" He said hugging me tightly making sure I was ok.

"I'm fine what happen?"

"I was robbed tonight."

"WHAT BY WHO? WHAT DID THEY TAKE?"

"Money, Rocky we are going to stay in a hotel for the night so go grab some clothes." I shook my head and went upstairs. I grab my phone and called Aldon.

"Hey babe what's up?"

"My dad was robbed tonight."

"What are you ok?"

"Yea yea I'm fine, we are going to a hotel for the night."

"You coming to school tomorrow?"

"I don't know, it all depends on my dad. He is really pissed."

"Did he say what they took?"

"Money, how can someone just do that. I swear there are no more good people anymore in this world."

"Yea I know what you mean."

"At least I got you. I have to go babe I talk to you later. Love you. "

"Love you too"

Trey pov

I feel terrible for what I did to Rocky's dad, I know I need to tell her what happen and it was me. Maybe she will forgive me. I need to elk Chris what's going on tho. I grave my one and started dialing.

"Yo what's up?"

"Rocky's dad called the cops."

"WHAT!!! Does he know it was us?"

"I don't know dude, but I need to tell Rocky that is was me."

"Her dad will put you in jail man. Don't waste your future on some chick. If we didn't have that money boss would have killed us."

"She ain't no chick, she the girl I love. I'm not gonna bring you in it, but I need to tell Rocky what happen."

"Alright man I'm sorry. Do what you gotta do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered school, scared on if I will lose my girlfriend or not. I love her, but I can't keep this secret from her like this. I saw Rocky at her locker grabbing books out. I took a deep breath, walk towards her.

"Hey babe."

"Hey."

"How you feeling?"

"Scared that those people are going to come back. My dad is piss, he's down at the security company checking the tapes to if they can get something."

"You have cameras in your house?"

"Yea. Glad we have them for times like this, right"

"Look Rocky I have to tell you something."

"Me too it's really important." The bell rang. She kissed me on my cheek.

"I'll  meet you at the park after school."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rocky pov

I have know idea how I'm gonna tell Trey about my cancer. I'm scared out of my life that he will look at me like a sick girl, and leave me. I know he loves me, but I've been hurt by a lot of people, I don't want to be hurt by him. I love him so much that it hurts. I hurried to my locker to grab my books that needed for homework. I quickly walk outside, jump on my bike ride to the park. As the wind blew threw my hair, it was a hot day in the VA. I started to come up to the parking lot of the park and I saw Trey already there. I park my bike next to his car.

"Hey baby why don't we go sit on the bench.." Trey said

I nodded

"What you wanna talk about that's so important?"

"I did something that I'm not proud of. I just want you to listen and not freak out."

"Freak out about what Tremaine what did you do?"

"That break in at your house that was me."

"WHAT." I said standing up. I can't believe he this.

"Is that all you wanted me for was to get to my dad's money. Your such a liar and you disgust me."

"Baby no that's not whole story. Just calm down and let explain." He said trying to grab my hand, but I snatched it away.

"NO YOU PRETENDED TO LOVE ME THIS WHOLE TIME AND IM THE IDOIT THAT FEEL FOR YOU. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN." I said with tears running down my face. I ran to my bike and rode home as I heard Trey call my name. I'm done with love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alright guys I know it took me some time to right this, but this will be the last chapter of  this book. I know it was short and all, I don't know if I'm gonna do a squeal or not, but I didn't get to many comments on this book. If you guys want a second book comment. Thanks for reading with me and dealing with the late updates. Thanks guys again.