First Date

Please Comment and Vote. They mean a lot if I get a least two comments or more and five votes. I'll post three chapters form Change your Mind.

Raquel POV

I was in the dance studio or practicing my dance for the parade. It was only me so I got to mess a round and freestyle. I've been pretty much dancing since I was like born. It's my passion and I kinda let it go after my brother died. Now it's just a way to express my self. I heard my phone ring and I walk to my bag and answer it.

Raquel: Hello.

Trey: Hi Rocky.

Raquel: Hey Trey what's up.

Trey: Nothing. I just want to let you know that you can just wear something casual for tonight.

Raquel: Ok thanks for telling me.

Trey: Your welcome. I'll see you tonight.

Raquel: Yea see you.

Trey POV

I'm nervous before me and Rocky's date. She means a lot to and I want to make a good time out of it. I'm starting to feel guilty on that stupid bet. Chris and I shook on. I just hope she likes me and thinks I'm ok. I had a hour to pick up Rocky so I got in the shower. I did my business and then got dress. I put a a gray shirt and black jeans. With black Jordan's. I threw on a jacket just in case Rocky gets cold. I made one last check in the mirror. Making sure I was straight. I grab my keys and walk downstairs. My mom and grandma was sitting on the couch. When they saw my mom smile. She acting like she knows where I'm going. I hug the both of them and walk to the door.

April: Tell Raquel I said hi.

I laugh and walk to my car. I got in and drove to Raquel's house. When I got to her house. It was huge. I didn't know she was rich. I park my car next to the Lamborghini in the driveway. I walk up to the door. I took a deep breathe and knock.

Raquel POV

I heard a knock on the door downstairs. I still wasn't ready. I need to finish straightening my hair. Then I need to my make up. I was trouble trying to find the perfect outfit. I didn't know if I should bring a sweater. Just play it off that I forgot it at home and just borrow his. No that sounds to desperate. I heard the doorbell ring again. I ran downstairs while my half my hair was wet. In my tight pajama shirt and a tank top. I open the door. Trey was looking sexy has hell. I look at him up and down and when I got up he had this smile but concern look on his face. Uggggg this isn't good.

Trey: Can I come in.

Raquel: O yea sure sorry. I was just in deep conversation with myself. It's not that I'm nervous. I mean I am. It's just (gco)

Trey cut me off by kissing me. His lips where juicy and warm. I start to feel this feeling in my stomach. Are they butterflies. No we're just friends who kiss I guess.

Trey: You ready to go.

Raquel: Yea.

He grab my hand and we walk to his car. He open the door for me and I got in. He got in the car and drove off.

Tremaine POV

Raquel look really nervous. It was cute to me cause I could tell she really like me. I tired to keep it cool cause I didn't want to show her I was nervous. I'm taking Rocky to dinner then we're going to the movies. We pull up to this dinner that I love to go to. I park the car and help Rocky out the car. I grab her hand and we walk inside the dinner.

Tasha: Hey Trey. Same table.

Trey: Yea.

Tasha: who's your friend.