Meeting Part 2

Today I decided that it was time to tell my dad about Trey and I. Me and Trey entered my house.

Rocky: "Dad!?" I called out for him

He came out the kitchen smiling, but it dissapeared once he saw Trey. I looked at Trey and he had a nervous expression on his face

Rocky: "Uhmm dad, I have to tell you something"

Dad: "What is it?"

Rocky: "Well first let me introduce you two, dad this is Trey, Trey this is my dad...dad me and Trey are dating" I said nervously

Dad: "What!!?" He said in an angry tone

Rocky: "Trey is my boyfriend"

My dad shook his head

Dad: "No..no, I don't approve of this"

Rocky: "Dad what do you mean you don't approve of this?"

Dad: "I mean you are not allowed to have a boyfriend?"

Rocky: "Why not dad?"

Dad: "I don't have to explain myself, this is my house and my rules and what I say goes because I am your father, and I say you are not allowed to have a boyfriend...so young man, whatever you and my daughter got going on its gonna end right now"

Trey: "No disrespect sir, but I love your daughter and I know your her father but there's only 2 people who has a say so in this relationship, and it's me and her"

My dad stepped towards Trey and at this point I was scared

Dad: "What did you say? Look, I don't know who you are and I don't want to know who you are but this is my daughter we're talking about...I told her she can't have a boyfriend so that means she can't have one! And you will not continue to see my daughter for now on! Do I make myself clear?"

Rocky: "Dad??!"

Trey: "Nah it's okay Rocky, he's your father so obey him..Sir if it makes you happy I'll stop seing her...bye Rocky"

Trey walked out the front door looking sad and disappointed

Rocky: "Dad what is wrong with you? I love him"

Tyrese: "I don't care Rocky. If I see you with that boy. You will be ground for good. I will put you on home school if I have too. Now take your narrow behind upstairs."

Rocky: "I HATE YOU." I said running upstairs to my room. I laid in my bed crying historically. I heard my phone ring. I wipe tears and saw it was Trey.

Rocky: " Hello."

Trey:"Rocky I love you. I want to be with you forever. I don't think we should be together anymore."

Rocky:" You told me you would fight. No matter what. Trey please don't leave me. I love you too much. I don't care what my father says. I want to be with you."

Trey: "Alright fine baby. I'll fight for you. No matter what. It's us against nothing. I love you Raquel."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's that young love. I want to thank __leaah for the beginning of the chapter. I had crazy writers block with this one.

They still gonna be together.

This will be the last chapter for a couple of weeks. Till I can take this story to another level and keep balance in school at the same time.

Please comment and vote.