What if She Don't Like Me?

When I got home from the argument Trey and I had. I just need some advice from my Aunt Taraji. She always know what to say.

"Hey sweetie what's wrong?" My
auntie said.

"I don't know, it's just that Trey wants me to meet his mom for the six-month anniversary, but I don't know if I'm ready" I said

"Why" she said

"Well I told him I didn't want to do anything for our six month anniversary, I said we should wait for our one year anniversary. He was a little upset. I feel like we're moving things too fast. What is his mother doesn't like me?" I said

"I can see what you mean, but did you tell him this?"

"Ya, I told him that in it might signify were moving things too fast, what is if mother don't like me. He said that he promised his mother will like me, and he doesn't think we're moving things too fast. Trey got a little mad when I said he doesn't understand." I said.

"Listen we can tell that he's a big mamas boy, and if he wants you to be close to someone that he loves, then that means he loves you too. Honey, from what I see he loves you dearly. He got suspended for your ass.The least you could do is show him you are and love him to do something that is special to him. Plus ever since you were little, you had this charm that makes everyone fall in love with you once they see you." She said.

"Okay. Thanks, I'll think about it." I said, while leaving to go to my room.

She was right. Trey has done a lot for me. A few hours won't kill, all I can is be me, what's the least that can happen? His mother does sound nice though. I feel that I disappointed Trey by not wanting to do something, so least we could do is this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Should Rocky meet Mrs. April?

Why she so scared?

6 comments and votes. Thanks again for reading. Spread the word.

- Jay