Game

Rocky pov

Omgs why are they here. I really don't want to see them right now. I turn back around trying to walk away.

"Rocky is that you?" I heard him yell. I grab Trey's hand and turn back around. Shit, shit, shit. Why his he here?

"Who is that?" Trey said to me.

"Dallas, my ex." Dallas came toward us with some girl by his side.

"Hey Rocky, You back for good?"

"No just for spring break."

"I'm Tiana." The mystery girl said.

"Oh sorry, this is my boyfriend Trey."

"What's up." Trey said shaking both their hands.

"So Rocky I guess I'll see you at the basketball game this Saturday?"

"Umm I don't know. I'm with friends so I have to see if they want to go."

"Well I hope to see you there." He said walking away with Tania. I roll my eyes and turn around, but was pull back by Trey. He grab my checks and peck my lips.

"Don't let him get in your head. He's the stupid one who lost a good girl."

"I love you so much. You have no idea." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. Placing my head on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

"So where we going today?" Gia said as she was putting her jacket on.

"I was thinking we could meet up with grandma's house then go to my old high school basketball game. If y'all want to go?"

"Yea sure, but that Tony guy is hot."

"Did you forget you are dating Chris?"

"Yes I did for a sec. Girl come on."

"Your crazy."

We walk down the hall to the guys room and knock on the door. Chris open the door. Wear true religion jeans, a red polo shirt, and red and black Jordan's. He step aside to let us in the room.

"Where's Trey?" I said looking at Chris. Who obviously being occupied with Gia having an intense make out session. I walk over to the door of the other room and open it.

"YO CHRIS!"

"I'm sorry."

I shut my eyes and close the door then ran out the other room all together. Was just doing what I think he was doing?

Trey Pov

Damn it. Rocky caught me jerking off. I put my pants on and ran after off. She had already made it out the door before I could explain. Fuck my life. I heard laughing behind me. I turn around and saw Gia and Chris cracking up on the floor.

"Yea yea laugh it up." I said.

"Nigga you just got caught feeling yourself." He said bearly finishing the sentence.

"Man fuck y'all." I said leaving the room. I walk down the hallway to Rocky's room. I knock on the door.

"Babe it's me. Open up" I said hoping she open the door. I heard the door unlock the it open. Rocky walk away and sat on the couch. I walk through the door, then close it. I took a seat next to Rocky.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why were you doing that?"