I Love You

Rocky POV

I looked at my clock and it read 2 am. I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was Trey. How can my dad be so rude to him? He is a good guy and my father needs to respect that I really love him and that he loves me. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Trey.

Rocky: Hey you sleep? *Sent at 2:03 am*

Trey: Not no more, wassup baby? You good? *Sent at 2:05 am*

Rocky: I can't sleep, can we meet at the park or something? *Sent at 2:05*

Trey: Sure baby, let's meet at the park on Hudson *Sent at 2:06*

Rocky: OK *Sent at 2:07*

Trey: I know damn well Imma get in trouble for sneaking out the house, but I'll do anything for you baby *Sent at 2:08*

To Trey: 😀 *sent at 2:09*

I got out of bed and kept my pajama pants and and shirt on as I put on my hoodie and Jordan's. I left my room and snuck downstairs quietly, trying not to wake up my dad.

Trey POV

I was waiting outside in the park for Rocky. She know it's to damn cold to be out here at night. I'd do anything for my baby. I saw her coming toward me. Did she walk here? It's to dark, and to far from her house to walk. When she finally walk up to me her head was down. I pick her head with my finger by her chin.

Trey: Don't do that.

Rocky: Trey stop. She said moving her face away from me.

Trey: Raquel Gibson cut that shit out. Ok, your dad doesn't want us to date. So what. I'm still gonna love you. Raquel your the only girl for me. So stop all that frowning and pick your head up.

Rocky: I hate you.

I kissed her head.

Trey: Don't walk here by yourself again. It's to cold, and dark.

Rocky: Alright dad. She said smiling. I kissed her forehead.

Trey: I want to take you somewhere. I said grabbing her hand.

Rocky: Where are you taking me? Are you kidnapping me cause then my dad really won't like you.

Trey: You trust me?

Rocky: Maybe. She said with a innocent face. I smirk and placed my hands on her cheeks. I cup her face. I lean in and kiss her lips. I slid my hands down her sides to her hips. As I grip her hips. The warmth between us made her knees weak and I can feel her shaking. I love it when I make her feel this way. I pull away and she was breathing slowly.

Rocky: I trust you now.

Trey: Thought so. I smirk. I grab her hand and led her to my car.

Rocky POV

Trey was driving and it was silent in the car. A good silent. I love the way he makes me feel when he kisses me. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world and that make me want to jump his bones. I'm gonna wait till I give it up. It has to be at the right moment when I'm ready. I hope he can wait for me. I really love him. I'm upset my dad won't accept him. I can accept the lies my parents told me through my whole life but he can't accept someone that makes me happy everyday.

Trey: We are here.

Rocky: Where is here? I said getting out he car.

Trey: I use to come here a lot when I was little just to think.

Rocky: When your dad left you?

Trey: Yea. I always look up at the moon and that would make me feel better. Just somewhere where my mind would go and I could do anything I want. Jumping around minding my own business no one to bother me.

Rocky: I use to think the same way to when my brother died.

Trey: You had a brother.

Rocky: Yea. I said putting my head down. He died in 9/11 on the plane in New York. I was on my way to pick him up from him being in Afghanistan for 2 years.

Trey: Was that the guy in the picture?

Rocky: Yea. She said putting her head down. I pull her close to me. She started to cry in my chest. I felt so bad for her. I heard her sniffing a little. I pull away, but still had my arms around. She look up at me with tears going down her face. I kiss her tears away and she smile. After she calm down we laid on top of my car. As we gaze up at the stars.

Trey: You see that star right there baby. I said pointing to the star.

Rocky: Yea. What about it?

Trey: That's your star.

Rocky: Who said? She said looking at me.

Trey: I did. She giggled. She laid her head in my chest. I rub her back. I love Rocky. I would go threw hell and back for her cause she means that much to me. She's my ride or die chick. I have never felt this way about another girl in my life ever. She my first love. I want to marry her, make her the mother of my kids, I wanna die with her. That my BABY.

Rocky: Babe. She said looking up at me.

Trey: What's up?

Rocky: Don't break my heart. It's already broken from my parents and I don't need it to be crushed even more cause my dad forbid us from seeing each other. I want to be with you baby. Your my only one. You complete me. She said. I peck her lips multiple times.

Trey: I promise I won't. I'm staying with you. Rocky I love You.

Rocky: I love you more.

Trey: Impossible.

Rocky: Possible.
.
.
.
.
.
Awwwwwwww they said I love you for the first time. Ain't that something.

Want to thank __leaah for helping me with this chapter.

What you guys think is gonna happen next.

Comment&Vote

- JJ